PDA

View Full Version : Seattle man dies after sex with horse

SnakebyteXX
09-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Police say death was accidental, investigate farm on cruelty suspicions

SEATTLE - A Seattle man died after engaging in anal sex with a horse at a farm suspected of being a gathering place for people seeking to have sex with livestock, police said Friday.

The horse involved in the incident was not harmed, and an autopsy of the unnamed man concluded that “the manner of death was accidental ... due to perforation of the colon,” a police spokesman said.

“The information that we have is that people would find this place via chat rooms on the Web,” said Sgt. John Urquhart of the King County Sheriff’s Department.

Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime.

“If you’re talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues,” Urquhart said.

web page (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8589349/)

Drop1
09-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Do they know the name of that lawyer yet?

9 Ball Girl
09-04-2005, 10:31 AM
You've got to be kidding me.

Sick, sick, sick...

DiddleESquat
09-10-2005, 11:44 AM
If a man wants to get his azz all torn up by a horse, who are we to judge him or his equine partner. You would think that we have progressed enough to end this gay bestiality phobia. I say legalize man-imal marriage. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DiddleESquat

PS Don't bother flaming me, I'm not hanging around long enough to read or respond.

Stretch
09-10-2005, 06:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Do they know the name of that lawyer yet? <hr /></blockquote>

I thought you wanted to know the name of that horse....but only after the third date. St.

Drop1
09-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey Lap Dog ha ha ha.Try again. What a fool. Everyone has to be laughing at you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
09-11-2005, 09:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Hey Lap Dog ha ha ha.Try again. What a fool. Everyone has to be laughing at you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I thought it was pretty good. But i understand your denial at being the horses ass. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

catscradle
09-12-2005, 07:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DiddleESquat:</font><hr> If a man wants to get his azz all torn up by a horse, who are we to judge him or his equine partner. You would think that we have progressed enough to end this gay bestiality phobia. I say legalize man-imal marriage. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DiddleESquat

PS Don't bother flaming me, I'm not hanging around long enough to read or respond. <hr /></blockquote>

If we allow man-imal marriage, will the guys horse qualify as a dependent under his health insurance? Inquiring minds want to know.

Cueless Joey
09-12-2005, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> You've got to be kidding me.

Sick, sick, sick... <hr /></blockquote>
I agree.
That horse is pretty sick. Having sex with a man from Seattle? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif