PDA

View Full Version : Hi y'all!

Karatemom
09-06-2005, 05:05 AM
Just wanted to post a little something to say hi. I lurk here everyday, but just can't seem to find the time to sit at the computer for more than 10 - 15 minutes anymore. Spike and I are doing good. Our lives are as normal as normal can be right now and we take one day at a time. It was amazing to see how many friends here in town came out of the woodwork. I have them and all of you here to thank!

I have taken up country line dancing, OMG yes I did. Every Monday and Thursday evening - it is a blast! Spike has taken up BMX racing and loves it. He and I shoot on a BCA/ACS league on Tuesday nights, but not on the same team, heaven forbid a 13 year old be seen with his mom, lol.

Time to head off to work, but just wanted to pop my head in and say hi to everyone, and thanks again! I wouldn't be where I am now without all of you.

Heide

eg8r
09-06-2005, 05:19 AM
Hello Heide,

It is good to hear from you. I am glad things are going well and the two of you are beginning to adjust. I am sure it is still tough, but keep up the good work and stop by more often.

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
09-06-2005, 06:24 AM
Good to see you here again Heidi. Hang around! sid

Leviathan
09-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Hi, Heide--great to hear from you, and great new hobbies! I've been thinking about getting a bike myself, but not the kind that buzzes and leaps...

Best,
Alan

9 Ball Girl
09-06-2005, 07:56 AM
Hi Heidi! I was just thinking about you last night as I was going through some CCB pictures from the Open 2 years ago.

Glad you and Spike are doing good!

Hugs and kisses.

cueball1950
09-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Glad to hear from you Heide. You are always in my thoughts and prayers...................................mike

dg-in-centralpa
09-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Glad to hear you again. Take care of yourself and Spike.

DG

Brian in VA
09-07-2005, 05:59 AM
Heide,

What a delight to hear from you! Glad to hear you're both doing as well as you are. I know how hard it is and I'm glad you're both finding some new things sprouting in your lives. Hugs to you both!

Brian in VA

rukiddingme
09-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Great to see you posting Heide. We missed you!
Pull up a chair, make yourself at home and stay a while.
ruk

DickLeonard
09-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Heide nice to see your posting again. How is Spikes pool game coming along.####

Karatemom
09-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Christ's pool game has, as far as I can tell, leveled out. He and I sort of shied away from the game for a while, there were more important things to worry about. Only within the last 6 weeks or so have we really gotten back into the game. He still can shoot lights out when he wants and can hold his own against most of the Quad City area.

Heide

rukiddingme
09-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey Heide...nice to see you tonight.
Someone needs to help take Spike's game to a new level...I think he is ready.
ruk

stickman
09-08-2005, 09:14 PM
It's good to hear from you. I've been doing more fishing than playing pool just lately. That will end before much longer though, just as soon as the weather starts turning cold. For now though, it hasn't even started turning cooler. I'm taking advance of the good fishing weather as long as I can. Say hello to Spike, and take care of yourself. Don't forget to pop in when you can. Love, Jim.

tateuts
09-08-2005, 09:18 PM
So great to hear from you! Sounds like some normalcy is returning to your lives. Best wishes.

Chris