PDA

View Full Version : Blue Coral-A pool table cleaner???

recoveryjones
09-06-2005, 12:32 PM
I seem to remember someone posting about this Blue Coral product on billiard forum for cleaning pool tables.They said it works much like "quick Clean" for a fraction of the cost. Is this true? has anyone tried it?

http://www.midwayautosupply.com/detailedproductdescription.asp?2829

BooBoo
09-07-2005, 05:40 AM
Yes, I have tried it and it seemed to work pretty well. I think it is even cheaper at Wal-Mart.

woody_968
09-07-2005, 08:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BooBoo:</font><hr> Yes, I have tried it and it seemed to work pretty well. I think it is even cheaper at Wal-Mart. <hr /></blockquote>

Does it create alot of foam when you apply it or is it a light mist like what quick clean appears to be on tv.

Did you just clean it off with a rag afterwards?

recoveryjones
09-07-2005, 07:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote BooBoo:</font><hr> Yes, I have tried it and it seemed to work pretty well. I think it is even cheaper at Wal-Mart. <hr /></blockquote>

Does it create alot of foam when you apply it or is it a light mist like what quick clean appears to be on tv.

Did you just clean it off with a rag afterwards? <hr /></blockquote>

It's a mist exactly like Quick Clean and works exactly the same way.The only difference is that the smell of the product lingers on a bit longer.Micro fibre shammies can be purchased at stores like Walmart very cheaply as to wipe the table.

When using it,just use a very fine(same as Quick Clean) mist as you don't want to over apply.RJ