PDA

View Full Version : Howdy All

ARJ
09-06-2005, 05:12 PM
It's been a while but I'm back. George and I will be at the Open early Sunday morning for George to attend the players meeting. Phil will be in Chesapeake on Tuesday if I'm not mistaken. Looking forward to hooking up with each and every one of my old pals. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ARJ~~~~banger formerly known as Kato

SPetty
09-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Who are you and what did you do with Kato? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ARJ
09-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Kato's alive and well SPetty. My password and login didn't work anymore so I figured I'd just start over.

Kato~~~ARJ. Same guy, different name.

Leviathan
09-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Very good to hear from you, ARJ!--AS

9 Ball Girl
09-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Duh, obviously after reading my response to your PM, you'll see that I hadn't read anything here first. Ding Dong that I am!

I'm so glad that George is going to play in the Open! I knew he'd do it!

Nice having ya back! Luvs ya! See you in a few... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ARJ
09-06-2005, 08:03 PM
George's wife is 4+ months pregnant with their first child so this will be his only chance for a while.

ARJ

cueball1950
09-06-2005, 10:50 PM
glad your home my friend. been missing you..........mike

CarolNYC
09-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Yo cuteypie /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vagabond
09-07-2005, 04:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Yo cuteypie /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey carol,
U said exactly what I thought u will say to Kato.wellcome back Kato. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
09-07-2005, 04:40 AM
Well, how are you Vagabond? LMAO!
Miss that wonderful smile of yours!
Hope to see ya soon!
Carol~yo,yo,yoing............. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian in VA
09-07-2005, 05:49 AM
Welcome back! Haven't heard from you in many moons. Hope you're well and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. I'll be there Friday morning through the weekend.

Brian in VA

Voodoo Daddy
09-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Its about time midget...nice to see ya again. Looking foward to torturing you at the OPEN!!!

Steve Lipsky
09-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey RJ... great to have you back! I won't be able to make the Open this year (again), but hopefully we'll find ourselves in the same place at some point soon /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Who's George?

- Steve

ARJ
09-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Gonna answer everyone at once. Steve, too bad you won't be playing or attending. You're a monster player and a lot of fun to watch, I've also enjoyed our short times to speak. Some day I'll get up to your neck of the woods and we'll hook up.

Carol luv, you know I'm always around for you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif hope you got the pictures.

Bri, yeah it's been a while but none of my friends are really ever far from my thoughts. Looking forward to seeing you and The Mayor of course.

Voodoo, my lunatic big buddy, you can't torture me because you like me too much /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif besides, since we aren't rooming I don't have to put up with your chainsaw snoring.

Vagabond, thanks for the post. I'd still love to know who you are!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

For those of you that don't know him from last year, George goes by the screen name Jackpot George though he's not much of a poster. After getting a little taste last year he's been dying to play in "The Big One". We're both of course entered in the CCB tourny and I'm looking forward to that.

I'm just looking for a couple of friendly games with some old pals and lot's of laughs. Brian, tell Josh to dust off the Blue Collar Comedy Tour stuff, he's a riot.

Brian in VA
09-09-2005, 05:23 AM
You got it pal! The Mayor will be excited to hear you're coming.

Brian in VA

DickLeonard
09-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Kato I know what you went thru with your old name It happened to me I had 100s of replies stored in #### Leonard only to be lost in Cyber Space.####