View Full Version : j&j america

9ball_master
09-08-2005, 06:16 AM
have anyone bought anything from them?
have anyone did an overseas purchase?
how was their service?

SPetty
09-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Do you have a link? Is this the company that makes J&J products, like cue cases that can be bought from other suppliers?

9ball_master
09-08-2005, 09:36 AM
www.jjcue.com (http://www.jjcue.com)
I do belive that it's the same compny, in this web site they also sell other brands.
they have a funny policy when it comes to overseas deal, they do not accept credit cards but rather want money wired to them with western union or a bank transfer, sounds a bit fishy to me, what do you think?

woody_968
09-08-2005, 09:51 AM
I owned a cue shop a few years back and dealt with them, never had any problems. I am currently setting up shop again and plan on them being one of the companys that I use.

Woody

Leviathan
09-09-2005, 11:49 AM
I bought a cue from them a few weeks ago. Their service was excellent; I'd do business with them again.

AS

RedHell
09-09-2005, 01:28 PM
I purchased about 12 cues from them in 2 different orders...

I used money order and had no problems.

Its not that fishy, I think there an issue for credit card if you bill a foreing country card. When I purchased my US Open ticket last year I had trouble getting the order thru for that reason. I worked it out with Brady and then it worked fine.

There might also be regulation issues. I believe that if you pay by CC and then cancel the payement with the credit card institution, they have no legal way of recovering the goods.

But I'm no lawyer !!!

ted harris
09-10-2005, 07:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9ball_master:</font><hr> www.jjcue.com (http://www.jjcue.com)
I do belive that it's the same compny, in this web site they also sell other brands.
they have a funny policy when it comes to overseas deal, they do not accept credit cards but rather want money wired to them with western union or a bank transfer, sounds a bit fishy to me, what do you think? <hr /></blockquote>
J &amp; J is a very reputable dealer. Ask for Judy.

JackJustis
09-11-2005, 03:53 AM
J &amp; J are one of only three in the industry that I ship to on "open account".

Regulator
09-11-2005, 09:49 PM
I used them once and they were great.