PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Mayor Murdered Hundreds!!!!!

HarryDC
09-13-2005, 06:49 AM
Hello,

Mayor Ray Nagin of New Orleans had no evacuation plan for 300,000 poor, sick and infirmed people who had no transportation. The Mayor just like all politicians is a liar and a coward who only cares about being in power.

The fact of the matter is no mayor no matter how many Federal Tax Dollars they steal has in place an evacuation plan to include all the citizens of there city.

I live in Washington, DC and you can bet the farm Mayor Anthony Williams of the Nationís Capital has no plan what so ever to evacuate 250,000 poor, old, sick and infirmed people from the city. Hell, the cowards will all be hiding in there bunkers and screw the American people.

The plan is for the extinction of the American middle class by lower wages and unchecked illegal immigration, so that we will be like the rest of the third world with only the very rich and very poor people.

Get the hell to the voting booth and vote in some new crooks to show the old crooks the people still have the power to vote before they take that away from us. Remember donít let George Bush or Hillary Clinton kiss your baby without and aids test. Also "NO HOME RULE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA" EVER!

Sid_Vicious
09-13-2005, 07:28 AM
"The plan is for the extinction of the American middle class by lower wages and unchecked illegal immigration, so that we will be like the rest of the third world with only the very rich and very poor people."

I feel this is happening, and I'd like to know, "Who is going to feed the tax base without the middle income bracketed people?" The rich ain't gonna, and the poor are poor, so they don't have it to give. Seems like an implosion of the economy from the middle to me...sid

eg8r
09-13-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I feel this is happening, and I'd like to know, "Who is going to feed the tax base without the middle income bracketed people?" The rich ain't gonna, and the poor are poor, so they don't have it to give. Seems like an implosion of the economy from the middle to me...sid <hr /></blockquote> The bolded text is that part that makes this quote sound foolish. If the "rich ain't gonna" who do you think would? The rich pay over 50% of the taxes and they represent the smallest portion of the population. By your very logic, if the poor get poorer and the rich get richer then ONLY the rich would be paying.

Another pet peeve is this "giving" crap. What a load of horse crap. You, I and the neighbor do not "give" anything. The money is TAKEN. I am sure if you could keep more of your money you would do so.

The dumbest thing I have read on this board is when someone says a tax cut hurts the poor people. That is just plain stupid. The poor people are already NOT paying taxes. How does it hurt them? Why don't you people just start posting some actual figures based on income tax. For once give some data to back up what you are saying. Explain how a tax cut hurts the middle/poor classes.

eg8r

hondo
09-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Typical eg response. You conveniently leave out the 1st part of his reponse that explains his comments and then
call him stupid.If you don't think the middle class
is falling and falling, you're either rich, callous,
or really dumb.

<hr /></blockquote> The bolded text is that part that makes this quote sound foolish. If the "rich ain't gonna" who do you think would? The rich pay over 50% of the taxes and they represent the smallest portion of the population. By your very logic, if the poor get poorer and the rich get richer then ONLY the rich would be paying.

Another pet peeve is this "giving" crap. What a load of horse crap. You, I and the neighbor do not "give" anything. The money is TAKEN. I am sure if you could keep more of your money you would do so.

The dumbest thing I have read on this board is when someone says a tax cut hurts the poor people. That is just plain stupid. The poor people are already NOT paying taxes. How does it hurt them? Why don't you people just start posting some actual figures based on income tax. For once give some data to back up what you are saying. Explain how a tax cut hurts the middle/poor classes.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Big_Jon
09-13-2005, 03:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
I feel this is happening, and I'd like to know, "Who is going to feed the tax base without the middle income bracketed people?" The rich ain't gonna, and the poor are poor, so they don't have it to give. Seems like an implosion of the economy from the middle to me...sid <hr /></blockquote> The bolded text is that part that makes this quote sound foolish. If the "rich ain't gonna" who do you think would? The rich pay over 50% of the taxes and they represent the smallest portion of the population. By your very logic, if the poor get poorer and the rich get richer then ONLY the rich would be paying.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Eg,

FYI, the top 20% pay 80% of income taxes.
But they shouldn't get any tax cuts though...
That would just be foolish.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
09-14-2005, 08:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Typical eg response. You conveniently leave out the 1st part of his reponse that explains his comments and then
call him stupid. <hr /></blockquote> I did not conveniently leave anything out. Read my post again... <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> The bolded text is that part that makes this quote sound foolish. <hr /></blockquote> I mention I had no problem with anything else except the bolded section.

Your reply is a typical honduh response. You don't read anything and just post to argue.

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't think the middle class
or really dumb.
<hr /></blockquote> Another example of your typical response of not reading what I typed. I am not saying anything really about the middle class. I am talking about who pays what and asking how that hurts the poor.

eg8r

hondo
09-14-2005, 10:07 AM
My point exactly. His post started out by talking
about the plummeting of the middle class. That was
the lead-in to his point. Pick and choose, that's
all you ever do.

<hr /></blockquote> Another example of your typical response of not reading what I typed. I am not saying anything really about the middle class. I am talking about who pays what and asking how that hurts the poor.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

eg8r
09-14-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My point exactly. <hr /></blockquote> As juvenile as this is, I will hold your hand and walk you through the discussion.

Harry brings up the chance of extinction of the middle class. [ QUOTE ]
The plan is for the extinction of the American middle class by lower wages and unchecked illegal immigration, so that we will be like the rest of the third world with only the very rich and very poor people.
<hr /></blockquote>

Sid then states, [ QUOTE ]
Who is going to feed the tax base without the middle income bracketed people?" The rich ain't gonna, and the poor are poor, so they don't have it to give.<hr /></blockquote>

eg8r then states, [ QUOTE ]
The bolded text is that part that makes this quote sound foolish." <hr /></blockquote>

honduh then brilliantly chimes in with this gem, [ QUOTE ]
call him stupid.If you don't think the middle class
or really dumb.<hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Another example of your typical response of not reading what I typed. I am not saying anything really about the middle class. I am talking about who pays what and asking how that hurts the poor. <font color="blue">(The portion in italics might be confusing because it draws in some of the other arguments in previous threads about tax breaks for the rich and the negative effects those have on the middle and poor classes) </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote honduh:</font><hr> My point exactly. His post started out by talking about the plummeting of the middle class. That was
the lead-in to his point. Pick and choose, that's all you ever do.
<hr /></blockquote> I responded to Sid's reply completely by stating only the bold section sounded foolish (this implies the rest is fine or no comment, NOT THAT IT WAS IGNORED). There is no picking and choosing (as already stated), I addressed Sid's post. The problem is that Sid did not stop with agreement, he asked a question. This has seemed to completely blow by you, or maybe we were on to something a long time ago when we talked about comprehension issues. He goes on to answer his question with the section I found foolish.

There you go, you have safely made it across the street.

eg8r

hondo
09-14-2005, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
My point exactly. <hr /></blockquote> As juvenile as this is, I will hold your hand and walk you through the discussion.

Don't hold my hand in public, Eg. Remember, butch in
front of the guys!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Another example of your typical response of not reading what I typed.

Huh, what? Did you say something?

There you go, you have safely made it across the street.

I feel all warm inside. Thanks, Eg.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

SPetty
09-14-2005, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>The rich pay over 50% of the taxes and they represent the smallest portion of the population.<hr /></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote Big_Jon:</font><hr>FYI, the top 20% pay 80% of income taxes.<hr /></blockquote>Where do these numbers come from? What constitutes "rich"?

Chopstick
09-14-2005, 01:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>The rich pay over 50% of the taxes and they represent the smallest portion of the population.<hr /></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote Big_Jon:</font><hr>FYI, the top 20% pay 80% of income taxes.<hr /></blockquote>Where do these numbers come from? What constitutes "rich"? <hr /></blockquote>

People in a tax bracket of $50,000 and above pay 96% of all taxes that get paid. Of course, the Democrats love to talk about tax breaks for the poor. They only have to pay out a small percentage of 4% of their revenue and keep the rest.

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2005, 02:09 PM
"People in a tax bracket of $50,000 and above pay 96%"

That's bringing us back to the middle class, but what about SPetty's question of the definition of rich? I'd like to ask what the percentage is for those just in the middle class alone. I can see merit in the 96% value including the middle and all of the ranges from there to the top, but let's isolate the middle from the upper and post verifiable data statistics on both...sid

SPetty
09-14-2005, 02:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>The rich pay over 50% of the taxes and they represent the smallest portion of the population.<hr /></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote Big_Jon:</font><hr>FYI, the top 20% pay 80% of income taxes.<hr /></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> People in a tax bracket of $50,000 and above pay 96% of all taxes that get paid.<hr /></blockquote>So where do these numbers come from? Over $50K constitutes rich?

Dagwood
09-14-2005, 03:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> So where do these numbers come from? Over $50K constitutes rich? <hr /></blockquote>

Not the way gas prices are going lately...maybe moving that up to 100k...

Dags

Big_Jon
09-14-2005, 09:33 PM
House.gov (http://www.house.gov/jec/press/2003/09-23-03.htm)

Gayle in MD
09-15-2005, 04:41 AM
Apparenty, EG. thinks $50,000 a year, constitutes "Rich"....Just another example of how totaly out of touch he is with reality, but, we knew that, right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I heard an actor last week on a political type show, commenting how screwed up our tax policy is, especially given the plight of our poor and the growing poverty level. He was talking about the disaster in La. and the deficit, and remarked, "In the midst of all this, I got $250,000.00 in tax relief last year!" When you think that a family of four, making under $50,000.00 got about $1,000.00 in tax relief, his statement hits home, don't ya think?

How's it going kiddo?

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
09-15-2005, 05:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparenty, EG. thinks $50,000 a year, constitutes "Rich".... <hr /></blockquote> What is evidently apparent is that you are not paying attention to who is posting what. Go back and read the names of each post.

Also, no one said 50k was rich. One person said the rich pay over 50%, then Chopstick compounded on that statement and included those who make 50k and over. Quit twisting things around.

eg8r

eg8r
09-15-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I heard an actor last week on a political type show, commenting how screwed up our tax policy is, especially given the plight of our poor and the growing poverty level. He was talking about the disaster in La. and the deficit, and remarked, "In the midst of all this, I got $250,000.00 in tax relief last year!" When you think that a family of four, making under $50,000.00 got about $1,000.00 in tax relief, his statement hits home, don't ya think?
<hr /></blockquote> You have stated more times than not that tax breaks for the rich hurt the poor. In your example how is it hurting the poor?

eg8r

eg8r
09-15-2005, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't hold my hand in public, Eg. Remember, butch in
front of the guys! <hr /></blockquote> I thought butch was only a description for women. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have never met you, but for some reason I thought you were a man.

eg8r &lt;~~~definitely a man /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hondo
09-15-2005, 06:25 AM
I thought

You THOUGHT ?!?!?! Definitely a start, eg. Keep it up.

DickLeonard
09-15-2005, 07:48 AM
Hondo now we feel as Ed1son felt when the l1ght went on.####

hondo
09-15-2005, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Hondo now we feel as Ed1son felt when the l1ght went on.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Yep, there's hope for those rascally bushites after all.
LOL.

Chopstick
09-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Sid, when you speak of the disappearing middle class, I don't really see it as a political or economic issue. The polarization of society is an unaviodable consequence of technological advance. The highly skilled individuals who keep things running are working, not procreating. Therefore, you have fewer and fewer people who can actually deal with things. They in turn can command higer wages.

What you wind up with in then end is the rich on one end(they have always been there and always will), a very well off technical elite, and the helpless masses(they also have always been there and always will). The middle class will disappear because there jobs will be automated and eventually even the lower menial jobs will be automated. This is as inevitable as any force of nature. Ranting against it will accomplish nothing. The best you can do is make sure those who will live after you are prepared for it.

From a tee shirt some of the guys at work are wearing "I can replace you with a very small shell script."

SPetty
09-15-2005, 10:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Big_Jon:</font><hr> House.gov (http://www.house.gov/jec/press/2003/09-23-03.htm) <hr /></blockquote>Thanks!

Qtec
09-15-2005, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Sid, when you speak of the disappearing middle class, I don't really see it as a political or economic issue. The polarization of society is an unaviodable consequence of technological advance. <font color="blue"> Sorry but thats BS. </font color> The highly skilled individuals who keep things running are working, <font color="blue"> You mean plumbers, bus drivers, the girl behind the counter who sells you your coffee in the morning, the guys who pick up your garbage, the guys who dig holes in the street,....etc, etc. These are the people who keep things working- which is certainly apparent in N.O right now. Fix that situ. with your PC. </font color> not procreating. <font color="blue"> Procreating takes 2 minutes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font color> Therefore, you have fewer and fewer people who can actually deal with things. They in turn can command higer wages.

What you wind up with in then end is the rich on one end(they have always been there and always will), <font color="blue"> No-one disputes this or has a problem with this. You will always have rich and poor. Its the gap which devides them is the problem. Do you want a situation like in Brazil where the rich are afraid to walk the streets , afraid of being mugged/shot by a glue sniffing 12 year old who is living on the street? </font color> a very well off technical elite, and the helpless <font color="blue">Helpless?????? </font color> masses(they also have always been there and always will). The middle class will disappear because there jobs will be automated and eventually even the lower menial jobs will be automated. <font color="blue"> Typical GOP claptrap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color> This is as inevitable as any force of nature. Ranting against it will accomplish nothing. The best you can do is make sure those who will live after you are prepared for it. <font color="blue"> Again, BS. </font color>

From a tee shirt some of the guys at work are wearing "I can replace you with a very small shell script." <font color="blue"> My t-shirt would read, "Not if I cut the power supply.... Bitch /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif.</font color> If your electricity comes from a coal-fired power station, You need coal. You [ could be /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif] , in your smug little office are TOTALLY dependent on the guys at the coalface. You know, the guys doing the MENIAL jobs!<hr /></blockquote>

Next time you wipe your ass, give thanks to the people doing the MENIAL jobs who did their best to make the softest toillet paper, so that your lilly-white bottom has a pleasurable experience.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chopstick
09-16-2005, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Sid, when you speak of the disappearing middle class, I don't really see it as a political or economic issue. The polarization of society is an unaviodable consequence of technological advance. <font color="blue"> Sorry but thats BS. </font color>

<font color="green">Why? I thought Europeans were more forward thinking than Americans. I am surprised by your response. </font color>

The highly skilled individuals who keep things running are working, <font color="blue"> You mean plumbers, bus drivers, the girl behind the counter who sells you your coffee in the morning, the guys who pick up your garbage, the guys who dig holes in the street,....etc, etc. These are the people who keep things working- which is certainly apparent in N.O right now. Fix that situ. with your PC. </font color><font color="green">Yes, and I have worked all of those jobs. I'm not no college boy. I literally worked my way up from the bottom. What situation with my PC? </font color> not procreating. <font color="blue"> Procreating takes 2 minutes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font color> <font color="green">Maybe for you. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Therefore, you have fewer and fewer people who can actually deal with things. They in turn can command higer wages.

What you wind up with in then end is the rich on one end(they have always been there and always will), <font color="blue"> No-one disputes this or has a problem with this. You will always have rich and poor. Its the gap which devides them is the problem. Do you want a situation like in Brazil where the rich are afraid to walk the streets , afraid of being mugged/shot by a glue sniffing 12 year old who is living on the street? </font color><font color="green">That is the situation I live in now and not it's not the glue sniffing 12 year olds you have to watch out for. Seven out of ten people you meet will steal from you if they can. Nine out of ten if they are women. Four out of ten will do you physical harm over nothing. Leaving the house unarmed is just dumb. Actually being in the house without arms is also dumb. This is just going to get worse. And yes, I live on the good side of town. </font color> a very well off technical elite, and the helpless <font color="blue">Helpless?????? </font color> <font color="green">I am unsure what term to apply to them. By helpless, I mean those who lack the means to exert some measure of control over their surroundings. They are at the mercy of things, so to speak. There's a guy in Orlando who wants to build a shopping complex. Poor people live on the land he wants. Well he files something with the city to have them moved and he takes their houses and land. This hasn't happened yet. You couldn't do something like that to someone who had the money to sue you.</font color> masses(they also have always been there and always will). The middle class will disappear because there jobs will be automated and eventually even the lower menial jobs will be automated. <font color="blue"> Typical GOP claptrap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color><font color="green">Really? I didn't know those guys thought about things like that. </font color> This is as inevitable as any force of nature. Ranting against it will accomplish nothing. The best you can do is make sure those who will live after you are prepared for it. <font color="blue"> Again, BS. </font color>

From a tee shirt some of the guys at work are wearing "I can replace you with a very small shell script." <font color="blue"> My t-shirt would read, "Not if I cut the power supply.... Bitch /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif.</font color> If your electricity comes from a coal-fired power station, You need coal. You [ could be /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif] , in your smug little office are TOTALLY dependent on the guys at the coalface. You know, the guys doing the MENIAL jobs!<hr /></blockquote><font color="green">Even my personal equipment has enough battery power to run for days. I do live in FloriDUH. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Next time you wipe your ass, give thanks to the people doing the MENIAL jobs who did their best to make the softest toillet paper, so that your lilly-white bottom has a pleasurable experience. <font color="green">Acutally I think that process has been automated. </font color>

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="green">Gotta go now. I'm going out to buy a reclining leather couch to park my lily-white bottom on. You have a nice day you left wing MoonBat. ( I actually found some MoonBat web sites. I think you'd like them.) </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif