PDA

View Full Version : Ozone Billiards

slipstroke
09-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Has anyone purchased from Ozone Billiards which I think is located in Georgia? Specifically like ordering a cue, either by phone or the internet. If so, how is the service both before and after the purchase?
Thanks ahead for any feedback.
Slipstroke

Pooldork
09-13-2005, 03:55 PM
I ordered from them a couple of weeks ago with no issues and fast shipping. Smooth as silk.

Chris

Plummerbutt
09-13-2005, 11:07 PM
I've ordered from them several times and have never had a problem. Fast shipping. All my orders have been done over the internet and there has always been fast response time and great communication.
I've never ordered a cue though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BigRigTom
09-14-2005, 08:42 AM
I have never personally ordered from them but several people I know in the APA have and they have nothing but good things to say about them.
They seem to care a lot about their customers.
That is not always the case on the web.

300Zhustler
09-14-2005, 12:26 PM
I have used ozone several times and they have always has very fast shipping and great service.

Cologuy
09-14-2005, 02:41 PM
I have ordered from then several times, including a new cue. No problems at all, either before or after. I consider them one of the best on-line dealers.

Perk
09-15-2005, 08:45 AM
Ordered cues and merchandise from them last spring for our pool banquet. Everything came as advertised within a few days. I would order from them again if needed.

quelicin
09-18-2005, 06:29 AM
I recently ordered from them and my order was missing one item. I emailed them and about 5 minutes later I received a response and they told me that the item would be shipped that day and they apologized for the missing item. I received the item in about 3 days. They have the best prices that I have found and no shipping on items over 50 bucks. Ozone is the best.

~Ken

Ronoh
09-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Ozone... very reputable. If you're going to buy from them, do it.

They are one of only a few that I'd recomend of making a purchace on line.

They can verify my account and my word.