PDA

View Full Version : Bush Apology: what he meant, what he should have

rukiddingme
09-13-2005, 11:03 PM
BUSH APOLOGY...what he meant when he apologized...
"All the people below me failed and to the extent that I am boss, even though I did nothing wrong, I take partial responsibility for their failure."

BUSH APOLOGY...what he should have said...
"I appointed all these inept political hacks who have shown the country and the world that they are almost as inept as me...but let me make it perfectly clear...NO ONE can be more inept than I."
ruk

eg8r
09-14-2005, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BUSH APOLOGY...what he meant when he apologized...
"All the people below me failed and to the extent that I am boss, even though I did nothing wrong, I take partial responsibility for their failure."

BUSH APOLOGY...what he should have said...
"I appointed all these inept political hacks who have shown the country and the world that they are almost as inept as me...but let me make it perfectly clear...NO ONE can be more inept than I."
ruk
<hr /></blockquote> You guys blast him for never accepting responsibility and when he does you blast him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just remember, no matter what your problems are in life you can blame it on Bush.

eg8r

Cueless Joey
09-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Good for Dubya to man up.
He appointed a monkey and a monkey's result from FEMA so he fired him.
Who took "accountability" for the Waco, Texas fiasco but did not go to jail?

rukiddingme
09-14-2005, 10:31 AM
I think that is the first time he has accepted responsibility for anything ever...there was a hesitation in his voice...listen to him, you'll hear it.
ruk

rukiddingme
09-14-2005, 10:33 AM
As unfortunate as Waco was this pales in comparison...heck there is no comparison.
ruk

eg8r
09-14-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that is the first time he has accepted responsibility for anything ever...there was a hesitation in his voice...listen to him, you'll hear it. <hr /></blockquote> Doesn't matter what you think or if you are correct. Blast him if he does, blast him if he does not.

eg8r