PDA

View Full Version : Private tournament at US Open in Chesapeake

Combinator
09-15-2005, 07:05 AM
My pal Carlton and I have been spectators at the Open for years and we've met another named Wendy who has been part of a private tournament held at Q-Masters, I think, during the Open week. Last year she invited us to participate but I'm just now trying to figure out how to hook up. So -- Wendy, if you're out there and the invite is still good, give me a holler. regards, Rich and Carlton.

cueball1950
09-15-2005, 09:08 AM
It is called The Annual CCB tournament and it is held on Saturday morning at Q-masters. members of this board get together and play and have fun........................mike

Qtec
09-15-2005, 09:27 AM
PM 9ball girl.
Q

9 Ball Girl
09-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Are you the older gentlemen who winds up sitting next to me or me to you at the Open? I think you snapped a picture of me and you at the Open of '03--if it's who I'm thinking of but you were from North Carolina I think and your profile shows that you're from PA. Now you've got me thinking...

Combinator
09-15-2005, 10:58 AM
I am not the older gentleman you are referring to; that would be my friend, Carlton, who has asked me to take a photo or two of him with you in years past. We are from Martinsville, VA, so I don't know how you connected me with PA. Anyway, we're looking for more fun at the Open and I remembered you told us about the tournament for amateurs at Q-Masters. Can we get in?

9 Ball Girl
09-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Rich, at this point in time, it looks like we've got a full field of 24. However, if you and Carleton want to show up on Saturday morning to be alternates, please feel free to do so. Some people show and some may not, so I can't promise you that you and Carleton will be able to play.

BTW, I associated PA with you because of your adelphia.net site in your profile. Oops!

See you soon!

Combinator
09-15-2005, 12:22 PM
That sounds great; we'd love to be alternates if nothing else. What time do you start the tournament?

9 Ball Girl
09-15-2005, 12:36 PM
CCB Tourney 4 Info (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=204623&page=1&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

You and Carlton are now:

25.Rich (A)
26.Carlton (A)

cueball1950
09-15-2005, 12:53 PM
wendy.... please remove my friend Tom Flemming. i know he is not going to make it. so that will open up atleast 1 spot for someone else.......................mike

Rich R.
09-15-2005, 08:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Combinator:</font><hr> That sounds great; we'd love to be alternates if nothing else. What time do you start the tournament? <hr /></blockquote>
Combinator, we start to warm up about 10 am on Saturday morning and we hope to get organized and start playing by 11 am.

Chances are good that we will need most, if not all, who show up to get the necessay 24 players to run our little fun tournament. All are welcome to stay and party along with us. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
09-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Rich,,, you are definately a party animal....lolol...se you and Cathy next week.........................mike

Rich R.
09-15-2005, 08:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Rich,,, you are definately a party animal....lolol...se you and Cathy next week.........................mike <hr /></blockquote>
"Party animal"????
Boy, have you got the wrong guy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike, we'll be arriving on Wednesday.
Looking forward to seeing you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif