PDA

View Full Version : cataract surgery

ras314
09-15-2005, 08:42 AM
In case anyone else is considering having this done I thought I would post my observations to date. I had my right eye lens replaced with an artificial lens this Monday and tried shooting a few balls 12 hours later. Balls looked much bigger which was good, but the table also looked bigger. Also I was so near sighted in the right eye I have been using my left eye to aim even though I shoot right handed. In spite of all that and using dark glasses because the eye was still dilated I thought I could shoot about as well as before the operation.

Now, three days later, Iíve gotten used to the apparent size change and am adjusting to being able to line up shots with the right eye. Seems like my biggest problem is shooting too fast now that I donít have to take so long trying to aim. Also donít have to wear a hat to keep glare from the table out of my eyes.

Maybe now I can actually finish those pesky drills that Scott Lee so patiently tried to teach me a couple years ago. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif