PDA

View Full Version : color of money dvd - Extras? commentary?

christopheradams
09-16-2005, 04:56 AM
Does the color of money dvd have any extras, or commentary or anything like that? I am considering picking it up.

cycopath
09-16-2005, 12:17 PM
No extras, just the movie. which is cool enough. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

christopheradams
09-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Yeah your right it is cool enough, but I have the vhs so was just look for some commentary or some deleted scenes or something.
Thanks for the info.

Fast_Eddie
09-18-2005, 06:12 AM
<font color="green"> </font color> YES! Buy the special edition it's suppose to have all those extras. Look on ebay and you can't beat the price!

christopheradams
09-18-2005, 07:23 AM
I looked on ebay but didn't see the "special edition" anywhere. Also did some searching on google and could not find anything. Does anyone have the special edition?

Rich R.
09-18-2005, 06:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote christopheradams:</font><hr> I looked on ebay but didn't see the "special edition" anywhere. Also did some searching on google and could not find anything. Does anyone have the special edition? <hr /></blockquote>
The "special edition" with the extras is the DVD of The Hustler, not the Color of Money.

sneakypapi
09-18-2005, 08:15 PM
The Color of Money DVD that is out now is limited to the movie. The Hustler DVD has the special features and other notable extras.
There is a rumor that since the 20th anniversary of the movie is 06 there might be a special edition to celebrate the 20th, but that is unknown.
I know early this year I saw The Color of Money on cable with extra commentary that was inbetween scenes and before commerical breaks. I found the extra comments about the movie extremely interesting, you learned all about the original book as compared to the movie script (changes that were made) and location shooting.