PDA

View Full Version : IPT Tour & Ronnie o'Sullivan

stephen_joyce
09-16-2005, 05:17 AM
Hi all,
With the abolition of tabacco sponsorship in Engand the number of big money snooker tournaments is now down to 6 a year from 18.
In Ronnies interview he says that he is playing in his first pool tournament in the usa in Orlando in November, this corresponds with the first IPT tournament. It would make sense for Mr Trudau to attract the bigest name in the snooker world to the IPT tour as it would get the snooker viewers interested in viewing Ronnies progress.
It also makes sense for Ronnie to chase the prize money which will surpass prize money available in snooker now.

regards
SJ

HarryDC
09-16-2005, 08:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stephen_joyce:</font><hr> Hi all,
With the abolition of tabacco sponsorship in Engand the number of big money snooker tournaments is now down to 6 a year from 18.
In Ronnies interview he says that he is playing in his first pool tournament in the usa in Orlando in November, this corresponds with the first IPT tournament. It would make sense for Mr Trudau to attract the bigest name in the snooker world to the IPT tour as it would get the snooker viewers interested in viewing Ronnies progress.
It also makes sense for Ronnie to chase the prize money which will surpass prize money available in snooker now.

regards
SJ <hr /></blockquote>

mr joyce,

I would suggest to you that ronnie O knows something no one else knows as there has been no press release on players from IPT. I would think knowing the way ronnie O plays 8-Ball he will get smoked. I know for a fact his cousin Maria
plays 8-Ball better than Ronnie does. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He should bring his cousin Maria with him to play 8-Ball. She would be a credit to my country much more than ronnie /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I for one think that the worthless old men at World Snooker who sold the ladies out should never be allowed to play in the US. I won't watch ronnie or any other male snooker players from UK as there entertainment value is zero with me. Ms. Maria Catalano is a different subject which has great entertainment value.