PDA

View Full Version : Don Feeney in Color of Money

christopheradams
09-18-2005, 12:16 AM
I've watched The color of money many times but just watched it again today. I've seen some of Don Feeneys videos, was that him I recognized that said,
"Mr. Felson wins 11 games to 5" towards the end of the movie when Felson plays Mizerack.

I also seen Grady Mathews, I knew he was in the movie just never spotted him.

Besides the famous Keith McCready,
Are there any other famous pro's in the movie?

freddythebeard
09-18-2005, 03:59 AM
Other players in the movie, Jimmy Mataya, Larry Swartz, Eddie Chait, Joe Gold, Harold Simonson (pub. of P&B mag.)Mark Jarvis, Mike Seigel, Paul Jones, Bob Agins,
and myself. There were many more but that's all that I can recall right now.
the Beard

christopheradams
09-18-2005, 06:09 AM
I couldn't spot Mike seigel or Jim Mataya. And don't know what the others you mentioned look like. Next time I watch it, I'll keep my eyes open for Mike and Jim. Thanks for the info.

Jay M
09-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Howard Vickery is there as one of the guys that Fast Eddie hustles when he is trying to get his game back

Brad
09-19-2005, 06:07 AM
IIRC, that was Harold Simonsen, publisher of P&B Mag, and father of the lovely Shari Stauch.

Eric.
09-19-2005, 08:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote christopheradams:</font><hr> I couldn't spot Mike seigel or Jim Mataya. And don't know what the others you mentioned look like. Next time I watch it, I'll keep my eyes open for Mike and Jim. Thanks for the info.

<hr /></blockquote>

Jimmy "pretty boy" Mataya was the guy that was hanging out with John Turturro's charactor when John approached Fast Eddie in Atlantic City and said something like "Eddie, you're playing again?".

Eric

Ralph S.
09-19-2005, 06:05 PM
The Miz also has a cameo in there at the big tourney towards the end.

Scott Lee
09-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Also with John Turturro and Jim Mataya,in that scene, is Pete Margo.

Scott Lee

Fred Agnir
09-21-2005, 04:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr>

Jimmy "pretty boy" Mataya was the guy that was hanging out with John Turturro's charactor when John approached Fast Eddie in Atlantic City and said something like "Eddie, you're playing again?".

Eric <hr /></blockquote>Mataya's one line was, "I ain't got a problem with that."

Also, Louis Roberts is in the movie, playing himself. He is introduced as the returning champion.

Fred