PDA

View Full Version : Cane, please call me

pooltchr
09-18-2005, 05:52 AM
Bob,
call me at the number on my web site if you need help making arrangements for your trip to Charlotte. I seem to have lost your number, and the one on the BCA site is not working.
Steve

Cane
09-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Steve, Email your phone number to me at caneman@clnk.com. I looked on your site and can't find the phone number... probably looked right at it, but couldn't see it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Later,
Bob

ras314
09-18-2005, 09:35 AM
You two usually this lost? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
09-18-2005, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr> You two usually this lost? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

pooltchr
09-19-2005, 07:28 AM
See what you have to look forward to when you get old????
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
09-19-2005, 07:49 AM
Whatcha you mean "when" LOL. I actually lost track of what month it was and thought the US open was next month till I started seeing threads on it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Bob_Jewett
09-19-2005, 05:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr> You two usually this lost? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Evidently, neither one of them knows about the BCA. The BCA is the Billiard Congress of America, and it has an Instructor's program which trains pool instructors. The names, emails and phone numbers of BCA instructors are listed on the BCA's web site. They might want to check it out.

pooltchr
09-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Bob,
I checked the web site first. Bob's number that they have listed is not a good number.
Steve

Cane
09-20-2005, 08:45 AM
Bob, Steve is right. the BCA was supposed to change my contact information quite awhile back... as I'm sure you know, they are just about a half second faster than blackstrap molasses at doing things like this.

As for me, I just didn't think about going to the BCA site for Steve's phone number. I was already on the forum, so I figured I'd just ask him to email it to me. I have a new computer and lost email addresses I had on the old one, so every email I get from a friend is another oppurtunity to put it in the email address book.

Later,
Bob