PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong Scandal

wolfdancer
09-20-2005, 06:27 AM
Lance Armstrong's record setting seventh Tour de France victory, along with his entire Tour de France legacy, may be tarnished by what could turn out to be one of the greatest sports scandals of all time.

Armstrong is being quizzed by French police after three banned substances were found in his South France hotel room while on vacation after winning the 2005 Tour de France.

The three substances found were toothpaste, deodorant, and soap - which have been banned by French authorities for over 75 years.

Armstrong's girlfriend and American rocker Sheryl Crowe is quoted as saying "we use them every day in America, so we naturally thought they'd be ok throughout Europe."

Along with these three banned substances, French authorities also physically searched Armstrong himself and found several other interesting items that they have never seen before, including a backbone and balls.

Deeman3
09-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Wolfdancer,

Perfectly stated....They should be happy, now a Frenchman can at least finish in the top 20, behind the Germans, the Italians, the Indonesians, the Inuits, the Jamacians...

wolfdancer
09-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Rereading that post, which a friend had sent to me....I noticed they found "balls" ????

Deeman3
09-20-2005, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Rereading that post, which a friend had sent to me....I noticed they found "balls" ???? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Wolfdancer,

After all that Texan has been through, I think he still has a set, despite the surgery.... </font color>

Deeman

wolfdancer
09-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Don't Texans have an extra set, just for such an emergency?

Barbara
09-20-2005, 04:52 PM
Hey Deeman! Welcome Back!!

But what I really want know is, how did Sheryl Crow get away without getting arrested for shaved arms and legs in France??

Barbara

Deeman3
09-21-2005, 06:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Don't Texans have an extra set, just for such an emergency? <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> Wolf, you 'aint right, man....lol </font color>

Deeman3
09-21-2005, 06:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Hey Deeman! Welcome Back!!

But what I really want know is, how did Sheryl Crow get away without getting arrested for shaved arms and legs in France??

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Barbara, In my only almost irristable fantasy while living abroad, I always dreamed of holding down those French women and forcibly shaving their armpits.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Does that mean I was perverted?

Deeman
It seemed to only be a platonic shave... </font color>