PDA

View Full Version : U.S. to unleash new weapon against Irag

wolfdancer
09-20-2005, 12:55 PM
The U.S. plans to employ their deadliest weapon, code name
"Barbarella" This was only used once before, with deadly results, and if the U.S. had lost that confrontation, those that authorised it's use would have been prosecuted as war criminals.
In it's previous use at Waco,Tx....sound trucks were brought in and Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Were Made for Walking" was played endlessly....actually many of the law enforcement personnel walked out, but that's a different story...
maybe they joined the N. O. P. D.?

Barbara
09-20-2005, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> In it's previous use at Waco,Tx....sound trucks were brought in and Jane Fonda's "These Boots Were Made for Walking" was played endlessly<hr /></blockquote>

Jane Fonda? You mean Nancy Sinatra.

Barbara

wolfdancer
09-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Jane, Nancy....how can I remember at my age?
Hey, I remember though, that you're an IT type....
this guy reminds me of my friend, that we always "bug" to get rid of our computer bugs......
http://www.mikemcbrideonline.com/2004_07_25_archives.html
thanks for the correction;I'll change it.....

Barbara
09-20-2005, 03:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>Hey, I remember though, that you're an IT type....
<hr /></blockquote>

Actually, I'm an applications programmer.

Barbara

wolfdancer
09-20-2005, 04:30 PM
See what I mean??? don't get old !!!
Those guys last nite should be ashamed letting me into the finals...(we split) I think they got scared when I showed 'em my AARP card.
I wouldn't know an IT from an AP without a name tag. My programming experience ended with B.A.S.I.C.....but I'm hell on wheels with an IBM 405