PDA

View Full Version : A few dumb questions

srvrules
09-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Hey guys and gals, I have a few dumb questions I need answered. I haven't checked far back so please be patient if I repeat someone else's question.

1. On the pool tournaments on ESPN (9 ball championchips etc.) what size table are they using? I always assumed they were 9 foot, but I don't know for sure.

2. Where do I find those nice black mueller racks? The kind they use when they are playing 7-ball on ESPN. I looked on the mueller website, but found nothing.

thanks for any help!
Daniel

SPetty
09-23-2005, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote srvrules:</font><hr> 1. On the pool tournaments on ESPN (9 ball championships etc.) what size table are they using?

2. Where do I find those nice black mueller racks? <hr /></blockquote>1. They use nine foot tables.

2. If it is a Mueller's product and you can't find it on their web site, give them a call. They're friendly and can help you with your quest.

stickman
09-23-2005, 03:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote srvrules:</font><hr> Hey guys and gals, I have a few dumb questions I need answered. I haven't checked far back so please be patient if I repeat someone else's question.

1. On the pool tournaments on ESPN (9 ball championchips etc.) what size table are they using? I always assumed they were 9 foot, but I don't know for sure.

<font color="blue">Most major tournaments are on 9' tables. </font color>

2. Where do I find those nice black mueller racks? The kind they use when they are playing 7-ball on ESPN. I looked on the mueller website, but found nothing.

<font color="blue">You won't find them in the catalog either. Call them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

thanks for any help!
Daniel <hr /></blockquote>

SPetty
09-24-2005, 05:51 AM
hello? hello? Is this thing on?

stickman
09-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Susan, It's working. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I replied the same time that you did, and you just entered your reply before I had finished mine.

SPetty
09-24-2005, 03:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr>SPetty, It's working. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I replied the same time that you did, and you just entered your reply before I had finished mine. <hr /></blockquote>I see... I guess that would explain the five and a half hour difference in our posting times! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I was just teasing you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif