PDA

View Full Version : No Relief for Hurricane Victums

DickLeonard
09-25-2005, 12:31 PM
When are the people in the other 45 States going say if your dumb enough to live there your on your own. Why should states who have very few Natural Disasters keep funding the life styles of the Rich and Stupid. In the end it will cost one trillion to ressurect the damaged caused by the Hurricanes that will include a half trillion that will be stolen. ####

Vagabond
09-25-2005, 02:10 PM
It is the birth right of an American to be irresposible and then feel entitled to be rescued. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Vagabond

ras314
09-25-2005, 06:44 PM
"Why should states who have very few Natural Disasters keep funding the life styles of the Rich and Stupid."

So they can fund the life styles of the poor and smart?

Gayle in MD
09-26-2005, 02:51 AM
I've been wondering about this myself, and thinking the same thing. The money that will go into the re-building efforts will be borrowed from China. Bush and the republicans have sold this country out to China. What happens when the Chinese decide to call in our debt?

We'll be paying for the irresponsible Bush economic policies for generations. We need to scrap the billions spent on space travel, cut out the republican pork expenditures, and concentrate on our energy problems. Fat chance of that happening with an oil man in the White House, and Cheney getting millions under the table from Haliburton for re-building Iraq and the Gulf States.

The nerve of Bush is incredible. We're borrowing from China to pay Haliburton!

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
09-26-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The money that will go into the re-building efforts will be borrowed from China. Bush and the republicans have sold this country out to China. What happens when the Chinese decide to call in our debt? <hr /></blockquote> I can tell you what they will do if we don't pay...They will fire at us at will with the missile technology that Clinton gave them. Clinton sold us out but you don't want to hear it because you are preoccupied with his crotch and Lewinsky.

eg8r

eg8r
09-26-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When are the people in the other 45 States going say if your dumb enough to live there your on your own. Why should states who have very few Natural Disasters keep funding the life styles of the Rich and Stupid. <hr /></blockquote> Because they recognize that sooner or later their time to call for help will come.

eg8r

pooltchr
09-26-2005, 05:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> When are the people in the other 45 States going say if your dumb enough to live there your on your own. Why should states who have very few Natural Disasters keep funding the life styles of the Rich and Stupid. In the end it will cost one trillion to ressurect the damaged caused by the Hurricanes that will include a half trillion that will be stolen. #### <hr /></blockquote>

Personally, every time I have to fill my gas tank, I'm kinda glad that there are people who choose to live down there and work to deliver that gas and oil to the rest of us.

Let's see, the southeast and south gets hurricanes, the mid west gets tornados, the west coast has earthquakes and mud slides, and the north and northeast get blizzards. Where would you suggest we all move to???

ras314
09-26-2005, 08:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Let's see, the southeast and south gets hurricanes, the mid west gets tornados, the west coast has earthquakes and mud slides, and the north and northeast get blizzards. Where would you suggest we all move to??? <hr /></blockquote>

There is a big chunk of land between the mid west and the west cost, but the west coaster's are moving east and crowding in on us south easterners that have moved west...

Deeman3
09-26-2005, 08:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr>Where would you suggest we all move to??? <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Baltimore, please....</font color>