PDA

View Full Version : Alex wins it all

cueball1950
09-25-2005, 06:37 PM
Over on Az they are saying that Alex beat Jose 11/6 to win the U.S.Open........congratualtions Alex. Now the babies can get new shoes...lololo...................mike

recoveryjones
09-26-2005, 12:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Over on Az they are saying that Alex beat Jose 11/6 to win the U.S.Open........congratualtions Alex. Now the babies can get new shoes...lololo...................mike <hr /></blockquote>

In sports greatness is measured in winning MAJOR events.If there was to be a grand slam in pool(like there is in tennis and golf)I think the WPC and the US Open would be considered MAJORS.

I think the Derby City Classic and perhaps the BCA open would have to be other major considerations.

Alex has once again proved that he is a big time, big pressure type player.RJ

dg-in-centralpa
09-26-2005, 03:58 AM
Congrats to Alex, although I was rooting for Jose the whole week.

DG

Bumps
09-26-2005, 12:30 PM
Glad to hear it. Alex is a great tournament player, and for the cash, ice water in the veins. I've seen him play a few times in and around upstate NY and other places. Haven't seen him in a while, but he always used to look like he was having so much FUN!

dg-in-centralpa
09-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Split household...Me (mrs. dg) was rooting for Alex. He's a sharp, dynamic player to watch. (Not to mention a sharp dresser.)
Mrs DG back in central PA
Still tired but happy..