PDA

View Full Version : Winn-Dixie

Sid_Vicious
09-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Are you tender hearted, the kind of "child inside" who sees your tender, past memories in small glimpses surfaced sometimes by touching movies about children? If so, I strongly suggest you watch "Because Of Winn-Dixie." There is a whole lot of everyone's life tied up in this picture, but maybe some of us have possibly hardened too much to "see it" within ourselves, actually would scoff "That movie sounds silly, go away." This is a great little reminder that innocence is a blessing. You saps, and especially you toughies really need to lower your guards and watch this movie, without distraction and without bailing out to your the sternness acquired due to a closed down mind to such a G-rated presentation. There is no pool, no special effects, just things which(in my past life) tweaked me into "yesterday", and caused me to come back to where I really started...a child looking for his place, but mostly just a child in every way. Isn't that what we really find in pool, a playfully experience with new turns, new faces along the way, new analogies of how to deal with trouble and yet, best of all, new friends we will always treasure? Seriously, see this movie if you can. It is religious but open, it is real life, it is hard and yet it is rewarding after all of the pains it takes to get where we are taken by it's lessons. Pool is the same, just that there is a wondrous puzzle to solve after each break, and most importantly, fun people along the way to get to know....sid

Vagabond
09-26-2005, 05:44 PM
hi Sid,
I thought that u are going to talk about high price of T-bone steaks and gallon of milk. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif