PDA

View Full Version : My welcome to the CCB

Combinator
09-26-2005, 11:01 PM
Just want to thank everybody, particulary Rich and Kathy, for the warm welcome to the club. The tournament on Saturday couldn't have been more fun. I can't wait until next year.

Rich R.
09-27-2005, 03:59 AM
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It was nice to meet you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

randyg
09-27-2005, 04:54 AM
RichR: How'd you play? SPF stay with you? I'm planning on being there next year also.

Who won the Cue-Tech Pool School prize?

Good luck....SPF-randyg

Brian in VA
09-27-2005, 05:55 AM
Randy,

The pool school prize was won by Hizzoner The Mayor, JMD in VA and he was very excited.

We'll look forward to seeing you there next year.

Brian in VA - sad he didn't win it but JMD will probably talk him into going with him....

Rich R.
09-27-2005, 06:40 AM
Randy, between trying to keep the tournament moving along, and giving out prizes, I'm afraid I don't usually play well, in the CCB tournament.
At least, that is my story and I'm sticking to it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's a good thing, the CCB Tournament is about having fun and not really about playing well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JMD in Va. won your prize of the Pool School. I have discussed it with him and told him that he is in for a treat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike M. won the lesson with Scott Lee, but Mike said that is not playing pool much, these days, and he was giving the lesson to dg-in-centralpa.

I was fortunate enough to win the Murray Tucker cue, and I ain't giving it to nobody. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When I cure some computer problems at home, I will be posting a complete list of the winners.

dg-in-centralpa
09-27-2005, 12:49 PM
quote; "I was fortunate enough to win the Murray Tucker cue, and I ain't giving it to nobody."

I would be happy to take off your hands so you don't have to worry about it. I need another cue now that Mary "took" the one that I won. LOL

DG