PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts(ramblings)on keeping Pool alive n well

Eric.
09-27-2005, 07:55 AM
I missed the Open this year /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif It was the first time in alot of years that I didn't go. The upside is that I followed it all and then some, online. I also checked the schedule for some local, upcoming tourneys and got some info on Jack Colavita's 14.1 thing @ Comet Billiards next weekend.

It's kind of a no-brainer to us, but the best shot Pool has to grow is over the Internet. The Internet can get the word out, reach more people and keep everybody up to date on what's the latest poop in Pool. You sure as hell won't find it on ESPN /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif MAybe, one day, Pool will get back to being a "mainstream" thing, kinda like how Golf or even Bowling is today. Maybe, one day, Poolplayers can actually make a living in Pool. Maybe, one day, Pool will have realtime TV coverage. Maybe, one day, I'll wake up looking like Jude Law /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric >one of those scenarios might happen

Barbara
09-27-2005, 08:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Maybe, one day, I'll wake up looking like Jude Law /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif<hr /></blockquote>

Why would you want that to happen? I wouldn't want that to happen to you. Nah, you just stay your handsome little self. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Eric.
09-27-2005, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Maybe, one day, I'll wake up looking like Jude Law /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif<hr /></blockquote>

Why would you want that to happen? I wouldn't want that to happen to you. Nah, you just stay your handsome little self. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Geez Barbie,

You really know how to inflate a guy's ego /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric &gt;puffing my chest out