PDA

View Full Version : "Crash"

sack316
09-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Don't know if anyone here has seen this flick, and many of you may not have even heard of it, but a friend of mine told me about it and I must say it is a great movie. It has a ton of stars in it, none of which play a "starring" role, all actors and actresses did the movie because they were so engrossed in the script.
The whole thing is about racism and stereotyping, and is completely engrossing and enlightening. It will make you laugh, it will offend you, and it will make you look at yourself and how you view other people in this world. I don't want to give any of it away, but suffice to say that if you want to see a movie that is "real", that will captivate you, and will possibly even change the way you think about things... then I recommend this one very highly.

HERE (http://movies.about.com/od/crash/a/crash030305.htm) is a link with a trailer and more info on it if anyone is interested.

andrew
09-28-2005, 12:04 PM
Great movie...waiting for it to come out on dvd so i can see it again /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sack316
09-28-2005, 02:07 PM
it's out Andrew, came out either last week or the week before. Have my "backup copy" in my player as we speak /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edit: sorry, just saw you're from Australia, so don't know if it's out there yet, but it is in US.