PDA

View Full Version : ICC Show W.Palm FL

Jimmy B
09-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Sat. Oct 1, 2005 will be the date of the 4th annual Internation Cue Collectors Show, the show will feature many cues made by some of the best cuemakers of today. Guys like Bill Stroud, Bill Schick, Mike Bender, Thomas Wayne, Samsara, McWorter and many more. Also FL guys like Dennis Searing and Jack Justis will also be there (not part of the show) to shoot the [censored] and meet people. This show runs from 1-5 pm and is open to the public. I'll be there and I think you should all come down and see me. O I forgot, it's at the Ritz.

JB

Voodoo Daddy
09-28-2005, 09:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr> Sat. Oct 1, 2005 will be the date of the 4th annual Internation Cue Collectors Show, the show will feature many cues made by some of the best cuemakers of today. Guys like Bill Stroud, Bill Schick, Mike Bender, Thomas Wayne, Samsara, McWorter and many more. Also FL guys like Dennis Searing and Jack Justis will also be there (not part of the show) to shoot the [censored] and meet people. This show runs from 1-5 pm and is open to the public. I'll be there and I think you should all come down and see me. O I forgot, it's at the Ritz.

JB <hr /></blockquote>

I'll be there Saturday afternoon, we'll break some more bread and conspire against that renegade cue hustler Fred Agnir!!

mtuckeriii
09-29-2005, 05:12 AM
I'll be there.

DickLeonard
09-29-2005, 05:51 AM
Voodoo Daddy is Searing and Dayton being excluded from this
show?See you in Valley Falls. My daughter is addicted to the PIT.####

Jimmy B
09-29-2005, 09:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Voodoo Daddy is Searing and Dayton being excluded from this
show?See you in Valley Falls. My daughter is addicted to the PIT.#### <hr /></blockquote>

I'm not sure what you mean by excluded, but they will not be showing cues, they will be there to visit I'm sure. Well, I'm sure about Dennis, not Paul. But the ICC is an invitation show (for the makers) and they weren't invited to show cues.

JB

Voodoo Daddy
09-29-2005, 09:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Voodoo Daddy is Searing and Dayton being excluded from this
show?See you in Valley Falls. My daughter is addicted to the PIT.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Yes ####, the pit is addicting and your daughter looked like she was having a blast. I think this year I will come outta mothballs and participate in the pit!! Look foward to seeing you again too, I need some of that wisdom you so freely provide, thanks for that Dick.

DickLeonard
09-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Voodoo Daddy thanks for the compliment as to Wisdom to bad its for old timers. If I had my life to live over I would never have thrown a curve ball, never pitched hard ball or fast pitch softball. If only I had heard the Dr. who operated on Tommy Johns arm when I was a kid. He said never throw a curve ball till you have a beard.

I was throwing curve balls at 9. At 12 I had the form of a Major Leaguer I could throw a curve ball behind the batter and it would curve in for a strike. I could never play High School ball because I never weighed 100 lbs. When I graduated I was 5 ft 2 and 86 lbs. It left me with an arm that shook. My family Dr. always advised me to just play left handed for a year and you would be as good left handed as your are right handed. Being a thick headed Irishman I said I will conquer this twitch, 40 years later its still there.

So if you know any youngster who had a gift for pool tell them to avoid curve balls. As for fast pitch softball Cisero Murphy and Billy Costello of Kingston never had any effect from pitching softball and playng pool. ####

Voodoo Daddy
10-03-2005, 05:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Voodoo Daddy thanks for the compliment as to Wisdom to bad its for old timers. <hr /></blockquote>

Consider me an old timer then!!!

DickLeonard
10-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Voodoo Daddy I think the saying goes. "It's to bad Wisdom is wasted on the young".