PDA

View Full Version : Chalk

pooldaddy9
09-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Did anyone try the chalk they were selling at the US OPEN ? I forgot the name of it when I found out it was 2.50 a cube. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Rich R.
09-29-2005, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooldaddy9:</font><hr> I found out it was 2.50 a cube. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif <hr /></blockquote>I'll stick with the old stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Harold Acosta
09-29-2005, 05:34 PM
Someone told me it was $5.00 a cube!

Allegedly it better adheres to the tip!

Maybe a new craze will start now with this product!

SPetty
09-29-2005, 06:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Maybe a new craze will start now with this product!<hr /></blockquote>Yeah, if only we knew what it was called and where to get it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

catscradle
09-30-2005, 08:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Maybe a new craze will start now with this product!<hr /></blockquote>Yeah, if only we knew what it was called and where to get it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Probably Masters with the label changed by some enterprising pool hustler. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman3
09-30-2005, 10:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Maybe a new craze will start now with this product!<hr /></blockquote>Yeah, if only we knew what it was called and where to get it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Probably Masters with the label changed by some enterprising pool hustler. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Hey, I ressemble that remark. No, Deeman chalk is being used in a lot of places but you just can't buy it. I award it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman