PDA

View Full Version : K. Hughes repair our image

onepocketfanatic
09-29-2005, 01:31 PM
I have read several articles, and Karen Hughes' job to try and repair America's image is not going so well. Is G.W. so stupid to think that sending her over to these Islamic counties is going to do any good? My goodness he is one dumb SOB.
It is obvious to anyone with a brain that our reason for invading Iraq was a bunch of trumped up garbage (remember it was weapons of mass destruction!)
These women she is talking to may not have the same rights that women in other countries have, but they are certainly not dumb. Americans are so arrogant that we think our way is the best and only way. It seems that our leader's political posturing and rhetoric have not reached the ears of these women. This last round from what I read was particularly pointed between her and some of the women in the group. Some of the women in the group actually told her that they had a good life, and had no wish to change. It seems that screening audiences over there so that you only get people in the group that agree with you is much more difficult than here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Well I certainly would not want to live there (nor would my wife), but I think that this lady has a task that is impossible. How is she going to improve our image with all of the things that G.W. has done in his terms?
She doesn't have a chance! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Gayle in MD
09-29-2005, 04:01 PM
As I understand it, she only interviewed women from the wealthiest of elitist families. Just more Bush propaganda intended to keep the right mired in their out of touch, unrealistic point of view. Even the right is beginning to wake up, so I hear....could it be?

Here's a good one, Bush is now calling for Iraq to tighten up their borders...LMAO....Imagine!!!

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
09-30-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have read several articles, and Karen Hughes' job to try and repair America's image is not going so well. Is G.W. so stupid to think that sending her over to these Islamic counties is going to do any good? My goodness he is one dumb SOB.
<hr /></blockquote> LOL, with all you smart people, one would think the Dems would find you and elect you. You guys have all the answers, but can't put up an electable human being.

eg8r

eg8r
09-30-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As I understand it, she only interviewed women from the wealthiest of elitist families. <hr /></blockquote> My God, why is money such an issue with you. What person in politics is not wealthy.

eg8r

Chopstick
09-30-2005, 05:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote onepocketfanatic:</font><hr>

Americans are so arrogant that we think our way is the best and only way. <font color="blue">Actually, it's the left side of America that acts this way. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Women have all but taken over the mightiest country on earth. If you don't believe it, just ask your wife. You think those guys are going to do any better? Send Babes Not Bombs. </font color>