PDA

View Full Version : Enough already!!! Something serious for once!

06-20-2002, 12:44 PM
After going through all of these threads and seeing nothing but whether lesbians have an advantage, boobs in pool and if sex weakens your legs, I have nothing to say other then the fact that we sound like a bunch of 16-year-olds going through the final stages of puberty!!!

I propose that we discuss something serious like, if Jeanette Lee is the Black Widow, does that make George Breedlove Spiderman? If so, should he don the blue and red or should he go with the latter black version so he could match his spouse? Would their marriage be labeled as arachnophilia? Does the Black Widow have special powers? If so, how would she match up against Wonderwoman? Who is Wonderwoman?

Seriously! (I hope you know I'm kidding)

Jude!

06-20-2002, 12:47 PM
I haven't seen them together in a while i might add.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-20-2002, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Jude Rosenstock:</font><hr> Does the Black Widow have special powers? If so, how would she match up against Wonderwoman?
<hr></blockquote>

Well Duuuuhhh... Black Widow would win cause she's real and Wonder Woman's a cartoon character. Geez man don't you ever watch TV /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

heater451
06-20-2002, 01:01 PM
Hey, Jude, don't bring me down. . . .

(I've been waiting to say that.)

06-20-2002, 01:19 PM
It's, "Hey Jude, don't make it bad"

Trust me, I know...

Jude!

06-20-2002, 01:20 PM
Spiderman and Wonderwoman? Me neither!

Jude!

06-20-2002, 01:25 PM
Um, Wonderwoman is real. I'm not going to debate this.

Jude!

Cueless Joey
06-20-2002, 01:32 PM
If Jeanette is the Black Widow, George should be dead without a head. Ain't it?
How did Wonderwoman find the invisible plane?
Seriously, how can I twirl two nunchuks but can't shoot a lick? How can Tiger Woods make a golf ball go to the hole 300 yards away but can't make a spot shot? HOW???
Why can Barry Bonds hit a baseball 450 feet out but can't draw a ball 4 feet?
Why do pool players chalk up AFTER they miscue?

Kato
06-20-2002, 01:49 PM
The real question is why Jeanette is not dating me? WonderWoman already is and I've had my whirl with BatGirl.

Kato

Eric.
06-20-2002, 03:46 PM
Of course she's real! Before Wonder Woman, she did commercials for Maybelline and prior to that, was a former Ms. America. That's about as real as it gets, right?

Eric &gt;can't believe I got sucked into this

Cueless Joey
06-20-2002, 04:21 PM
Lynda Carter was a 1st runner-up in the Miss America contest. Lyle Waggoner (sp) played the pilot in the classic cheesy Wonder Woman show. LOL. Debra Winger played WW's little sister. DW of course was the voice of E.T.
Joey~Knows his 70's and 80's tv.~

Chris Cass
06-20-2002, 04:27 PM
Wally,
Your not in the shadows anymore? HOORAY, YIPPIE, YAHOOIE...

LMAO,

C.C.~~likes Wally where I can see him. hahahaha

Chris Cass
06-20-2002, 04:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> The real question is why Jeanette is not dating me? WonderWoman already is and I've had my whirl with BatGirl.

Kato <hr></blockquote>

Wait, I know the answer to this. Just give me a minute.LOL

C.C.

Chris Cass
06-20-2002, 04:32 PM
Jude,
You are too funny. Never expected this. ROLFLMAO

Best regards,

C.C.~~trust me I know this. HAHAHAHAHAHA

06-20-2002, 07:51 PM
You forgot to mentioned "The Green Hornet" Kato. Or was it the ???

06-20-2002, 07:59 PM
Ummm, I'm pretty sure that would make Jeanette a praying mantis, but I could be wrong. I'm not real up to date on the mating habits of arachnids!

Scott Lee
06-21-2002, 12:19 AM
Lorri...The female Black Widow spider copulates with the male, and then KILLS it! LOL

Scott ~ REALLY doesn't like spiders at ALL!

Eric.
06-21-2002, 07:48 AM
Joey,

You're right! For some reason, I thought Lynda Carter won the Dog n Pony show! Well, as a teenager in the 70's, I spent many an hour watching Wonder Woman (for the intellectual stimulation, of course)...

Eric &gt;teenager trapped in a responsible adult's body

Kato
06-21-2002, 07:52 AM
The Great Voodoo Daddy nicknamed me Kato, not of O.J. Simpson fame but of and from the Green Hornet.

Kato

06-21-2002, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Scott Lee:</font><hr> Lorri...The female Black Widow spider copulates with the male, and then KILLS it! LOL

Scott ~ REALLY doesn't like spiders at ALL! <hr></blockquote>

Hence the name, "Black Widow."

Boy, it didn't take long for this thread to turn toward reproductive practices, huh? I shoulda known better!

Jude!

Scott Lee
06-21-2002, 01:06 PM
Jude...This is what Lorri mentioned regarding the Black Widow: "I'm not real up to date on the mating habits of arachnids!" I was just giving her a 'serious' answer! LOL
I don't mean to rain on your parade! I thought this thread was hilarious!

Scott Lee

06-21-2002, 01:34 PM
I know!

Jude!

Cueless Joey
06-21-2002, 06:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Eric.:</font><hr> Joey,

You're right! For some reason, I thought Lynda Carter won the Dog n Pony show! Well, as a teenager in the 70's, I spent many an hour watching Wonder Woman (for the intellectual stimulation, of course)...

Eric &gt;teenager trapped in a responsible adult's body <hr></blockquote>.......
Same here. Still remember seeing Ms Carter on a beta movie. LOL.
Showed a lot more than she showed on TV. The B flick is called BJ and the Outlaw. :-)

Harold Acosta
06-21-2002, 09:18 PM
Cat woman was much more sexier than Wonderwoman and Bat Girl. Wonderwoman had stuffed hips and looked like she had pampers, bat girl was too girlish, but Cat woman...what a dream......

stickman
06-21-2002, 09:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Cat woman was much more sexier than Wonderwoman and Bat Girl. Wonderwoman had stuffed hips and looked like she had pampers, bat girl was too girlish, but Cat woman...what a dream...... <hr></blockquote>

I always go for the BAD GIRLS too. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

06-22-2002, 01:11 AM
Maybe it's real, maybe it's Maybeline.

Fran

Eric.
06-24-2002, 09:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Maybe it's real, maybe it's Maybeline.

Fran <hr></blockquote>

Or maybe it's good airbrushing...

Eric

06-25-2002, 12:09 AM
Well, I don't know about then, but now it's DEFINATELY soft focus and vaseline on the camera lens for Lynda!