PDA

View Full Version : Pool on Fear Factor

PaulAlex7000
10-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Did anyone happen to see the Fear Factor episode (originally aired in 2002) where the contestants had to play pool -- it's on right now. They were terrible; they couldn't break, they couldn't shoot. They were just hitting the balls as hard as they could, hoping some ball would go in after hitting 5 rails.

Basically they had 5 shots to sink 4 balls. Whatever balls were left on the table, they had to eat whatever was symbolized on each remaining ball: live ants, fermented squid guts, egg of some type, and pepper.

I think this is one Fear Factor event where I would end up not having to eat anything (I'd be motivated to make every shot!!)

Sid_Vicious
10-03-2005, 07:01 AM
Go ahead and admit it, the fear alone would make you miss a straight in ball with nothing but the ferminted squid left on the buffet. Fear is my worst opponent, I've done some real snafus on simple outs(yes 1-ball outs too) when a lot in on the line, and seen the most of the best do the same. It all depends on where your fear factor kicks in to each individual...sid

Nostroke
10-03-2005, 09:19 AM
I didnt see it but Joe Rogan was always in the pool hall when he was a small time comedian in the early /mid nineties so im sure that is wehre that came from.

Joe got to be a solid B player by the time he left for the West Coast.

veager
10-03-2005, 10:43 AM
I saw the episode. Small table and most everyone just banged them around. I also saw Joe Rogan on a Celibrity 8-ball pool event. He won and he is not a bad player.

CarolNYC
10-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Hey there,
I saw that-LMAO-if you ever go to Great adventure-you get 5 shots (from the break) to sink 5 balls-no problem /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Carol

9 Ball Girl
10-04-2005, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>
Hey there,
I saw that-LMAO-if you ever go to Great adventure-you get 5 shots (from the break) to sink 5 balls-no problem /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Carol <hr /></blockquote>Great Adventures in Jersey has pool tables now??? I might have to visit for their Halloween fest!

CarolNYC
10-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Hey Wendy-Lets do it-Im game-no, they dont have tables but by Rolling Thunder theres a game kinda thing where if you run the 5 balls from the break, you pick the prize and its very BIG stuffed animal, so we;ll have to do it last-or,just keep doing it till he runs outta prizes,LMAO) now THAT would be a pissa- cause Im not walking around GA carrying a gorilla on my backLMAO!
OOh-OOH-lets go on the hayride and get scared.lMAO

Let me know!
Carol