PDA

View Full Version : A different kind of chain letter!

Mr Ingrate
06-20-2002, 01:35 PM
By this Saturday Iíll have finished recording 11 hours (matches) of last yearís Mosconi Cup. Since I made an extra copy I thought Iíd try something different by making it available to anyone who wants it.

E-Mail me your snail mail address by Midnight, Sunday June 24th. Iíll randomly draw names and create a mailing list and mail the tapes to the person on the top of the list first thing Monday morning.

When you get the tapes, cross your name of the top of the list. Try to turn the tapes around as quickly as possible and forward them in an expeditious manner to the next person on the list. If you decide to copy the tapes, please send along the original, not the copy.

Whoever is last on the list gets to keep them.

Mr Ingrate
06-20-2002, 01:41 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention. You can use a phony name and a box number (if you have one) or a friendís address if you donít want me, or anyone on the list, to see your name and address

PQQLK9
06-20-2002, 06:33 PM
I done did it....thanks Dave.

Scott Lee
06-20-2002, 06:56 PM
Me too! NEXT!!

Scott Lee

Barbara
06-20-2002, 07:03 PM
Dave,

Great idea!!!

I'd count myself in, but I haven't watched all of the Accu-Stats tapes I ordered 3 years ago. Go figure!!

Barbara~~~still remembers that weekend with Joe T....

Ken
06-20-2002, 07:08 PM
Do I send the $6 directly to you or to the name at the top of the list?

Troy
06-20-2002, 08:30 PM
Dave, Sir, you are a CLASS act..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Troy

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> By this Saturday I?ll have finished recording 11 hours (matches) of last year?s Mosconi Cup. Since I made an extra copy I thought I?d try something different by making it available to anyone who wants it.

E-Mail me your snail mail address by Midnight, Sunday June 24th. I?ll randomly draw names and create a mailing list and mail the tapes to the person on the top of the list first thing Monday morning.

When you get the tapes, cross your name of the top of the list. Try to turn the tapes around as quickly as possible and forward them in an expeditious manner to the next person on the list. If you decide to copy the tapes, please send along the original, not the copy.

Whoever is last on the list gets to keep them.
<hr></blockquote>

Kato
06-20-2002, 09:06 PM
Thanks Dave. Great idea!!!!!!!!!

Kato

Chris Cass
06-20-2002, 09:37 PM
That is totally cool Dave.

Count me in,

C.C.~~wishes Dave would change this Ingrate thing to Cool D.