PDA

View Full Version : tip replaced in NYC? Who can I go to?

SteveFromNY
10-03-2005, 06:08 AM
Good day,

I start the corner leagues this Tuesday and would like to have my tip replaced. I have an extra shaft I can use so I can wait until later in the week. Can anybody help me with this? I have the tip, and will pay to have it done professionally. I'm not sure actually if Blatt Billiards can do it but I'll give them a call later today.

Many thanks!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
10-04-2005, 01:47 AM
Hey Steve,

Danny Barouty! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SteveFromNY
10-04-2005, 06:20 AM
is this the same Carol that I played 9-ball with a few seasons back that beat me silly? Howdi? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I've been trying to find Danny. The last I heard he ran the straight pool league at Masters. Do you have his email?<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey Steve,

Danny Barouty! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

CarolNYC
10-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Yo Steve,
Yes,tis me,but I believe YOU got me silly, my friend-as for Danny, I just spoke with him recently-yes, he does run the Masters tournament but I believe, ALSO ,the 9-ball&amp;straight at Corner-IF you do not see him at corner, pm me-then I'll Phone him,okay?

Carol~also needs new tip:):):) /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TomBrooklyn
10-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi Steve,

Blatt Billiards (http://www.blattbilliards.com/), which is a few blocks from Corner does tips too.

DvB
10-11-2005, 10:55 PM
I had Rolando Aravena replace my tip (with a Moori). He did an excellent job; I had it back the same day. He works out of Amsterdam Billiards (Amsterdam @ 76th), mostly on Thursdays I believe. I have a number of friends who've had work done by him (custom shafts, etc.) and all have praised his work. Nice guy, too.

Call Amsterdam and they'll put you in touch with him.

--Doug