PDA

View Full Version : God I am Still Waiting for Someone to Agree

DickLeonard
10-03-2005, 09:07 AM
I am stilll waitinnnggg.####

Deeman3
10-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Dick,

Although I have always respected your pool game and knowledge, I think you are being a little condesending here to most of us. I think we have answered most of your questions.

Deeman

ras314
10-03-2005, 11:14 AM
I assume he is "still waiting for all you racist Southerners to reply to the facts that Blacks have been Screwed for ever".

SnakebyteXX
10-03-2005, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> I am stilll waitinnnggg.#### <hr /></blockquote>

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8827/rw1d1hc1sljtb2ncqrwowmtc2vcl1n.jpg

wolfdancer
10-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Dick, God carefully avoids getting involved in the discussions on this board.
I wasn't exposed to Rascism until my first trip to Fla...way back when...I was in the Navy, and asked our Chief Steward to go have a drink with us....he explained why he couldn't...and there were still seperate black and white drinking fountains back then.
While the USN wasn't? discriminatory....there was usually only one Black sailor, on each submarine, and like Sam, normally was a cook/steward.
That kind of rascism though is in the past. Most large cities now have a Black Mayor, Fire Chief, or Police Chief.
The real discrimination now...is against poor people....of all races. With the erosion of the middle class, by the elimination of decent paying jobs, it becomes increasingly more difficult to move out of the near-poverty level.

eg8r
10-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Between this post and the one about affirmative action, you sound like an incessant brat. If no one replies to your posts, don't cry about it, move on.

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-03-2005, 12:48 PM
"incessant brat".....them thar's fight'n words. Cues at dawn, behind the red school house

eg8r
10-03-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"incessant brat".....them thar's fight'n words. Cues at dawn, behind the red school house <hr /></blockquote> Silence is a good indicator that no one wants to reply. To continually make a post about it is childish.

eg8r