PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney's "Lion King" - Homosexuality & Voodoo

SnakebyteXX
10-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Walt Disney's "Lion King"

Homosexuality and Voodooism
by Joseph R. Chambers, D.D.

Children have become the prime target of deception and demonism in preparation for the New Age religion and the one world rule of Lucifer. Anyone who doubts that there is a conspiracy to brainwash the next generation and prepare them to receive the coming delusion are either deceived themselves, blind to spiritual realities or a part of the deception. Almost every toy, television series, comic books or items targeted for the young generation is steeped In occultic practices and psychic phenomenon.

Parents, grandparents or guardians must learn that the world system is under the control of the I Angel of Light, Lucifer, and draws a sharp line between darkness and light. There is no natural zone any longer. In the past, especially here in America, almost every institution that affected our society had principles to live by and to control their methods and philosophy. Traditions were steeped in Judeo Christian ideals and no business was likely to succeed that was adverse to these principles. This is no longer true. Presently, there is an overt effort throughout our society, not only to disregard those great traditions but to supplant them with liberal and humanistic ideas. Liberalism and humanism always end up in bondage to vile habits and the spirits of witchcraft. The rise of homosexuality and lesbianism is directly tied to these trends and always follows liberal, humanistic policies that disregards genuine spirituality. Mankind cannot live and maintain balance in a Godless vacuum. To reject true Biblical concepts is to eventually replace them with strange religious ideas.

The Lion King

This new "Disney" phenomenon is another slick production of "raw idolatry" dressed up in the garb of entertainment for children. Apparently, they (Disney) believe it's okay to produce entertainment for children that glorifies a baboon shaman and his witchdoctor methods and to promote the worship of a sun god. A true picture of Christianity would surely be out of their interest. All of the idolatry of this production is so neatly concealed in dramatic imagery that it blinds all but the most careful observer. To show Christianity in a favourable light would be giving preferential treatment to the churches of Jesus Christ, but to show idolatry favourably is considered acceptable.

The entire script of "The Lion King" is a carefully orchestrated picture of a pagan society with animals as the actors. Everything from the king and his heir down to the witchdoctor is acted out in the panorama of idolatry and pagan bondages. The struggle between good and bad IS a classic occultic picture of black and white magic. Even the relationship of the king and his evil brother draws attention to the pagan suggestion that Jesus and Satan were brothers. Satan has historically obscured much of his activity as white magic. Witches will often disavow any belief in Satan and deny they are less than a legitimate church. It's the ultimate lie.

The script opens with the animals coming from far and wide to a place called "Pride Rock" where the Lion King was to present the new prince to the citizens of his kingdom. They gather as a multitude and wait. An "ancient" baboon (note this description) comes forward and proceeds to ascend to the throne room for the great ceremony. He is called "the great mystic" and bears the name Rafiki. Every description of this baboon is religious or occultic: he is called "ancient", a Biblical description of our true God; he is called "the great mystic" and bears a name similar to an Eastern guru.

The Baboon appears to be the religious confidant of the King and they embrace before the throng of worshippers. The witchdoctor Rafiki takes the cub from his mother and the ceremony begins. First, he takes a gourd and breaks it to remove a substance to anoint the Prince, then he sprinkles cosmic dust and raises the cub while he ascends to the top of Pride Rock. The worship begins when he raises the prince to a sun god and the crowd cheers and bows to worship. The following is their description of the event. "'There he is,' one of them shouted. Rafiki's holding the new prince!' "At once everyone cheered and stamped their feet. 'Welcome!' they shouted. 'Welcome to Prince Simba!'

"Rafiki waited for the dust to settle. Then he raised Simba high in the air. The clouds parted, and a shaft of sunlight broke through, shining down on the future king. The animals fell silent and bowed. "Rafiki slowly lowered his arms and took Simba back out of sight." (Disney's The Lion King, Disney Press, 114 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York, p. 6.)

It's impossible to call this event anything but idolatrous. God's people are commanded "to worship the Lord thy God and Him only." They are even commanded to make no images to their God and not to use His name in jest or in vain. To allow our children to glory in or be entertained by such a pagan ceremony is an abomination. An archaeologist of Cambridge University said the following about the sun-god whom he identified as Lucifer. "The great deity who made the universe and ordered the lives of men was female. She was Diana who, to the Greek world, was known as Airtimes. Diana was at first invisible, but she created light in the form of a male consort, Lucifer. He was represented by the sun, the greatest light known to men. Diana, as queen of heaven and darkness was represented by the greatest object in the night sky, the moon." (T. C. Lethbridge, W@tches, First Edition [Citadel Press, New York, 1968], pp. 13-14.)

The Earth And Creature Worshippers

The theme of the occultist is always connected closely to the earth and the animal kingdom. Wild eyed ecologists love any idea that glorifies the earth, offers complete protection for every creature from the bug to the whale. They have a strange affinity with the creeping creatures and beasts of the earth. This story is a clever glorification of this idea. Here is a conversation the king has with his young prince. The prince asks the following question and the king answers.

"'Do you thing I'll be a good king, Dad?' Simba asked. "Mufasa grew serious and looked into his son's eyes. 'You will be a good king if you remember this: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king you need to understand and preserve that balance. You must respect all creatures-from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.' "'But we eat the antelope!' said Simba. "'Yes, we do,' said Mufasa. 'Let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. Then the antelope eats the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.'" (Ibid., p. 10.)

According to the Encyclopædia Britannica, "Reincarnation in religion and philosophy, (is the) rebirth of the soul in one or more successive existences, which may be human, animal, or, in some instances, vegetable... In Hinduism the process of birth and rebirth - i.e., transmigration of souls-is endless until one achieves mocks or salvation, by realising the truth that liberates-i.e., that the individual soul (Amman) and the absolute soul (Brahman) are one. Thus, one can escape from the wheel of birth and rebirth (samaras)." (Encyclopaedia Britannica, Vol. 9, 1990, p. 1009.) This goes beyond the interdependency in the animal kingdom in which animals die and decay, thus providing nutrients for the growth of plant life. Providing nutrients for the fertilisation of plant life and becoming plant life are two totally different processes.

Reincarnation

In this same conversation about the earth and other animals or creatures the idea of Reincarnation is (Continued from page 10) suggested. The circle of life" is a clever reincarnation term and is the name of one of the songs sung in "The Lion King" movie. As you read the verses, note the phrases "on the endless round" and "'til we find our place on the path unwinding in the circle of life . In the above quote from the Encyclopaedia Britannica they called it "the wheel of birth". In An Encyclopaedia Of Occultism under "Reincarnation" they tell us that "the great process of reincarnation draws to an end, and the pilgrims enter the Path which leads to perfection." (An Encyclopaedia Of Occultism, by Lewis Spence, Carol Publishing Company, 1993, p. 336.) You must understand that life is not "endless", but ends at the time of our death: not when we "find our place on a wheel, a circle, an endless round, or a path. Here are the words of the song, "Circle Of Life":

"From the day we arrive on the planet and blinking step into the sun there's more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than can ever be done. There s far too much to take in here, more to find than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky keeps great and small on the endless round.

"It's the circle of life and it moves us all through despair and hope, through faith and love 'til we find our place on the path unwinding in the circle, the circle of life."

Reincarnation is a major part of the new paradigm thinking being promoted by "New Agers." The world view of traditional religion is individualistic and protective. While everyone is created with equal rights, everyone does not deserve our respect and unjudged acceptance. The theme song is sung by an avowed bisexual Elton John, which fits the whole idea of global equality regardless of lifestyle and beliefs. Here are some very revealing quotes made by Elton John himself

"...I'd rather fall in love with a woman eventually because I think a woman probably lasts much longer than a man. But I really don't know. I've never talked like this before. Ha ha. But I'm not going to turn off the tape. I haven't met anyone I would like to settle down with - of either sex." "There's nothing with going to bed with someone of your own sex," Elton said. "I think everyone's bisexual to a certain degree." "I just think people should be very free with sex - they should draw the line at goats. " (Elton John, The Biography; Harmony Books, NY: 1991, by Philip Norman, p. 332)

Astrology

One of the important lessons the imaginary king teaches the young prince is to trust in the stars. As they return from the rescue of Simba, the young cub, the father promises the son that he and the past kings will always be available by communication with the stars. The conversation was as follows. 'Dad,' said Simba, trotting alongside the king. 'We'll always be together, right?' Mufasa stopped. 'Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars.' Simba gazed upward. 'The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars,' said his father. 'Really?' asked Simba. 'Yes,' said Mufasa. 'So whenever you feel alone, just remember that they'll always be there to guide you-and so will I.' Simba nodded. 'I'11 remember.' (Ibid. p. 27)

After the king was killed and the prince had grown up, the baboon witchdoctor received a revelation that the time had come. He is then enabled by psychic powers to find the young prince where he has fled and teaches him more of the astrology lies. An incredible lesson of psychic powers are then displayed as the witchdoctor causes the dead king to appear. First, the prince sees his father's image in a pool of water and then in the sky. His voice and presence is said to fill the air. These are the words the young son heard from his father by ESP (not named, of course).

'You have forgotten who you are,' said the voice of Mufasa. 'And so, you have forgotten me.' 'Oh, no Dad,' insisted Simba. He felt a sob rising in his throat. 'I'd never forget you . Mufasa's voice grew gentle. 'Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have been. You must take your place in the Circle of Life.' 'But Dad, I've made a place for myself here.' explained Simba. 'I'm not who I used to be. How can I go back?' 'Remember who you are,' said his father. 'You are my son and the one true king.' Mufasa's voice started to fade . 'Remember who you are. . . ' 'Dad!' pleaded Simba. 'Please don't go! Don't leave me!' 'Remember . . . remember. . . ,' repeated the voice as it faded away. ' Dad?' Simba called faintly. Simba searched the huge starry sky, but Mufasa was gone." (Ibid., p. 53.)

If someone wants to believe in astrology, that's their business, but to subtly teach it to children is another matter. Parents should be highly offended when their parental rights are violated in this fashion.

Necromancy

One of the clearest warnings in the Holy Bible is concerning "communication with the dead" (necromancy). Bible students will remember the judgement and destruction that King Saul experienced after visiting the witch of Endor. The God of Pure Religion will not fail to judge any person that tries to communicate with the dead. To begin with this is only the clever trick of demons who feign the voice of the expected person.

In the end the entire opening ceremony is repeated. The young prince is now the king and a new prince is anointed by the witchdoctor. The story has a fascinating power. It is a perfect vehicle for teaching the occult and psychic powers promoted by Satan. For the children and youth that become fascinated by this strange tale they will learn a little more of the ways of the demons and false gods.

False gods and idols have no power to do good or to do evil. They are helpless. But to those who learn the ways of evil and seek to follow and practice these designs, even in games and play, there is poison in the pot. Some children will be affected only marginally, others will be lightly affected, but some will be captivated and destroyed. Already a large company of our next generation has been destroyed.

Some have killed or been killed while toying with Dungeons and Dragons. Others have murdered their own parents because of involvement in witchcraft and the occult. The list of destruction is terrible.

Every organisation or person that promotes witchcraft and satanic ideas has responsibility. It's time that the entertainment industry took some responsibility for their promotion of these strange false religions of paganism. Parents must awake themselves. The foundation of the home is truth, honesty and faith in God. There is no solution for our problems, from drug addiction to homicide, until we rebuild the foundation on which the lives of our youth rest.

"If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do?" Nothing!

web page (http://www.nisbett.com/child-ent/lion_king.htm)

wolfdancer
10-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Disney has been tryin to corrupt my morals ever since I can remember; Bambi(slaughter of the innocents) Snow White( one young girl, seven men, in the same household?) Pinnochio( an old guy builds his own "son"?)and so on.... thanks for the warning about this thinly disquised pagan ritual movie. I'll warn all my students here at the Neverland North, Pool School for Teens, not to watch this demonic film

Deeman3
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
God should call this writer home....

Deeman
Still like Disney after all these beers......

Cueless Joey
10-03-2005, 05:07 PM
I used to sell electronics.
There are subliminal sex messages on Disney movies.
Nothing that was homosexual though.
Well, unless you wanna count Timone trying to pull Pumba by the tail when he was stuck inside a tree hole whila Nahla was chasing him for dinner.

Barbara
10-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Yeah Joey, nothing sublimal in your avatars, either. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara

Drop1
10-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Wow,can anything be done? I was appalled at the sex scandals of the Churches,but this is really missing with kids in a whole new way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

wolfdancer
10-03-2005, 08:27 PM
What are they missing?....and do you really take this crap seriously?

DebraLiStarr
10-03-2005, 10:01 PM
This is by far the most ridiculous post I have ever read on any forum. I guess if I say anything to defend the idiotic statements made in that bucket of BS I'll come off as being ultra-loyal to my employer, which I am. To the person that actually took the time to post that, you are a complete total ignorant jerk. Hopefully that gets me banned and I won't ever have to read this crappy boring forum ever again... Anyway..

in unrelated news...
nowadays this forum really sucks - so I wouldn't really miss it if I was banned.

If anyone would like a full rundown of charities that Disney funds and a complete outline of all the community programs that Disney is involved in, please feel free to contact me and I will gladly let you know how I (and many other people from Disney) donate their time, energy, skills, and money to community outreach programs that assist thousands of people (mostly young people)in realizing and reaching their potential. These are the things you never read about because they receive no press at all, and that is because we do not seek out the press to flaunt any of that. 100% of the energy goes into the communities, not the hype. No company is perfect and Disney has its faults, yet most of the people that post garbage like that do so with absolutely no knowledge of our company. The same can be said for the uneducated person that wrote that crap about The Lion King. The same can be said about the uneducated person who felt it necessary to post that here. If you are that uneducated, ignorant person, feel free to get with me via pm or e-mail and I will send you my cell # and we can debate this issue privately. It would be my pleasure to make you look and feel as stupid as I perceive you to be.

Cueless Joey
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry to rile you up Debra.
When I was selling electronics, we were curious about all the published subliminal messages hidden in Alladin and The Lion King.
We did hear "Take your clothes off" message to the princess in Alladin. I swear. We slowmo'd the disc several times.
We saw the dust that spelled Sex in The Lion King.
The original post is ridiculous of course.
I don't know what affect the subliminal messages have in those movies so they're no biggie to me.

SnakebyteXX
10-05-2005, 07:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> This is by far the most ridiculous post I have ever read on any forum. I guess if I say anything to defend the idiotic statements made in that bucket of BS I'll come off as being ultra-loyal to my employer, which I am.

<font color="blue">I assume you mean 'attack the idiotic statements...' not 'defend the idiotic statements...'? In either case we're both on the same page about 'the idiotic statements' part. They (the statements in the posted article - not yours) are indeed idiotic. But then, I somehow assumed that most reasonable posters here, including yourself, would grasp that immediately. What does 'being ultra loyal to your employer' have to do with justifying your strong opinions? Are you trying to say that as an employee of Disney Inc. you are in a better position to know that this article is complete bunk than the rest of us here? Sorry, I disagree. I don't work for Disney and I knew that it was complete crap the moment I read it.

But that's not the point. The point is that this kind of extreme fundamentalist religious claptrap is being broadcast to an audience (hopefully a very small one) that DOES believe it. That's what makes it scary.

It's scary because it's arbitrarily condemning, denouncing and assigning sinister values, ulterior motives and blame to something as innocuous as 'The Lion King'. The larger implications are (if enough people took the article seriously and decided to boycott any future animated Disney productions because of it)that it raises the potential for self-censorship on Disney's part - thus imperiling the kind of freedom of thought and freedom of expression that made 'The Lion King' a great movie in the first place.

</font color>

To the person that actually took the time to post that, you are a complete total ignorant jerk. Hopefully that gets me banned and I won't ever have to read this crappy boring forum ever again... Anyway..

<font color="blue">This sure sounds to me like a 'kill the messenger' response. For what it's worth, I've been called much worse and somehow managed to survive intact. Also, FWIW, I've always had a great deal of respect for you and I do hope you don't 'get banned'.

Instead of '(never)...have(ing) to read this crappy boring forum ever again...' I would hope that you decide instead to start making the kind of posts that will make this a more interesting place for you and perhaps some others who may feel the same way. In other words, if you don't like what you see here - do something to change it. Criticism without action isn't going to get the job done. </font color>

in unrelated news...
nowadays this forum really sucks - so I wouldn't really miss it if I was banned.

<font color="blue">See above. </font color>

If anyone would like a full rundown of charities that Disney funds and a complete outline of all the community programs that Disney is involved in, please feel free to contact me and I will gladly let you know how I (and many other people from Disney) donate their time, energy, skills, and money to community outreach programs that assist thousands of people (mostly young people)in realizing and reaching their potential. These are the things you never read about because they receive no press at all, and that is because we do not seek out the press to flaunt any of that. 100% of the energy goes into the communities, not the hype. No company is perfect and Disney has its faults, yet most of the people that post garbage like that do so with absolutely no knowledge of our company.

<font color="blue">I really think you missed the larger point of the article. The guy who wrote it is clearly a huge proponent of conspiracy theories, 'thought (information) control and censorship. He is making his agenda clear by demonizing an extraordinarily popular mainstream animated flick. Could such an extreme viewpoint be harmful to the best interests of Disney if enough people listened and believed? Of course it would. But it would be even MORE harmful to the rest of us poor slobs - the ones who would have the content of their entertainment shaped and molded by the extreme religious views of others.</font color>

...The same can be said about the uneducated person who felt it necessary to post that here. If you are that uneducated, ignorant person, feel free to get with me via pm or e-mail and I will send you my cell # and we can debate this issue privately. It would be my pleasure to make you look and feel as stupid as I perceive you to be. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">I'm not sure how useful it would be for us to get together personally regarding my post but I do feel we might enjoy one another's company if we were to actually meet. For what it's worth, in my lifetime I've done more incredibly stupid things than I care to remember. Although I do have two undergraduate and one advanced college degree, some of those stupid things may well have been done on the basis of being 'under educated' and 'ignorant'. After all is said and done learning is a lifetime process and not one that I can lay claim to having completed by any means.

As to the original post: It was sent to me via email by a minister friend of mine. Not because he saw any truth in it but because it horrified him. I chose to post it for the same reason. I found it horrifying.

In a political climate where mainstream fundamentalists like Jerry Falwell can attack the 'Teletubbies' for an alleged homosexual agenda 'Gay Tinky Winky bad for children' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/276677.stm) and Pat Roberson can use his 700 Club soapbox to call for the assassination of the President of Venezuela Televangelist urged Venezuelan leader's assassination ‘out of frustration’ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9047102/) we have a problem. The moron who wrote the article attacking 'The Lion King' is just one more example of what that problem is. The chief difference between him and a Falwell or a Robertson is really just the size of his audience. As ugly and hard to take as this kind of total BS can be - it NEEDS to see the light of day so that it can be dealt with accordingly. Hence my posting of that claptrap.

Historically, we have many examples of how radical extremist messages can start small and over time draw ever larger and larger audiences gaining more and more power as they go. One day you wake up to find that as happened in the 1930's, the Nazis have taken over Germany and that as a German citizen regardless of whether you agree with what they're saying, they now RULE - or (as happened in 1918) that the communists have taken over Russia and that they now RULE.

Extremism, religious or otherwise, needs to be exposed as soon as possible so that it can be recognized for the garbage that it is - and snuffed out while there's still time. Snuffed out BEFORE it gets out of control and you wake up with the inmates in charge of the asylum.

Best to you, Debra - hope this helps.

Snake</font color>

Drop1
10-05-2005, 09:34 PM
No way would I take what was posted seriously. It is scary to think that some people do. I should have written messing,and not missing. People see ghosts, Elvis sightings,Virgins on tortillas,and a host of garbage.

Drop1
10-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Debra,why would you waste your time trying to use facts,and logic with a person as dumb as the pin head that posted this crap. The forum is down right now,and really there is no reason to read it.

Chopstick
10-06-2005, 03:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> People see ghosts, Elvis sightings,Virgins on tortillas,and a host of garbage. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Virgins on tortillas /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif What! Where'd that come from? Not that a virgin sighting wouldn't be something to see but why would she be sitting on a tortillas? What's next babes on burritos? I'd go there for lunch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Drop1
10-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Chopstick, You have to come down to Mexico,and spend seven years like I have. Sightings of The Virgin Mary on a wall,or reflected on the glass of a window are not uncommon.These are wonderful people with a cult mentality.Many of them see things,where others see nothing. I have to warn you the first year I was here, city buses killed 105 people in Guadaljara. The face on the tortilla was taken from "The Simpsons." They were having a little fun with the Latinos. I know I will hear about the last sentence,and I would tell anyone to take it up with Homer /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif