PDA

View Full Version : PettyPoint Pool Hall...

Barbara
10-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Has been named "Best Home Room" by Billiards Digest for 2005. You can read all about it in the November issue.

Congrats to SPetty and LeRoy! Anyone who's done any kind of renovation or construction can truly appreciate their herculean efforts in constructing their room.

Geez, I think your "room" is bigger than "my house"!

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
10-05-2005, 05:15 PM
I second that motion! What a great story. Congrats to you both.

DG

Billy
10-05-2005, 06:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Has been named "Best Home Room" by Billiards Digest for 2005. You can read all about it in the November issue.

Congrats to SPetty and LeRoy! Anyone who's done any kind of renovation or construction can truly appreciate their herculean efforts in constructing their room.

Geez, I think your "room" is bigger than "my house"!

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

congrats as well for a job well done S Petty, it's nice to be recognized for ones efforts

eg8r
10-06-2005, 04:01 AM
Congratulations Spetty and Leroy. Your room is awesome and one of these days I will make it back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

SPetty
10-06-2005, 08:33 AM
Thanks, everybody. I appreciate it.

Scott Lee
10-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Having had the opportunity to play and teach in many nice home poolrooms around the country, I can state unequivocally that PPPH is one of, if not THE, finest home poolrooms anywhere! Way to go SPetty &amp; Leroy!

Scott Lee

Barbara
10-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Well you know...

Now you're going to have to upgrade with a Diamond Smart Table for your room now that Cougar has fallen out of favor with the tournies.

Barbara

Harold Acosta
10-07-2005, 09:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Thanks, everybody. I appreciate it. <hr /></blockquote>

Congratulations SPetty! I no longer receive BD magazine but I will try to locate one in Puerto Rico at Borders. Hope they don't run out.

Leviathan
10-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Well done, SPetty!--AS