PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everyone!

jayzoll
10-06-2005, 11:24 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for everyone's insight. I did get a chance to hit my freinds sneaky pete with a phenolic tip and I really liked it. So I just had a guy put one on my current break cue. I didn't buy a new cue. I think I just wanted to buy a new cue, I didn't need one. Since, I've slowed my break down a bit, I'm now consistantly making 2-3 balls while keeping the cue ball in the center of the table. I do like the phenolic tip.

Allison Fisher and Karen Corr both break with their playing cues. Other pros use a break cue. Maybe a sponsor gave them the cue, or maybe they've had it. Either way, I think it comes down to preference and what makes you feel good.

And yes, break cues are another avenue to help increase sales for cue companies. However, I'm not saying they are a bad investment or ineffective. I'm still a rookie and stupid.

I'm new to the game and still learning a lot everyday. This forum is really useful for a beginner like myself because all you people have been around the game for many many years and know it very well. Thanks again everyone!