PDA

View Full Version : Experience with MOORI tips?

SteveFromNY
10-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm about to buy 10 mix and match from ebay for $89.99 and wanted to know if anybody here knows of a better place to buy (or better yet if any members are selling these tips). I was going to just go ahead and get all 10 in MED but thought about getting a few soft ones to see.

Obviously, the soft ones wear out quicker and should provide more spin correct?

UWPoolGod
10-07-2005, 04:10 PM
At one point I was buying them from www.cuecomponents.com (http://www.cuecomponents.com) that was known by some other name that escapes me at the moment. They were selling on ebay for $7.50 but that was to get rid of their stock. Ebay is about the best price I have found for them.

theinel
10-08-2005, 02:59 AM
I have nothing to say good or bad on your source on ebay as I don't know them but I can tell you that Mueller's is now selling Moori's for $12.95 if you buy more than 3 at a time and that Atlas Billiards is selling them for $10 (for 1-59) and $8.90 (for 60 to 180 with discounts beyond that for higher volume). I would definitely advise getting a small sample before committing serious dollars as the tip market is full of fraud from unknown overseas vendors.