PDA

View Full Version : Pool Table Legs

PeteS
10-08-2005, 07:29 AM
During a recent move, 2 legs failed to arrive.

The table was a World of Leisure - 8 ft.

I have 2 options. Try to match up the 2 legs I already have, or to purchase 4 matching legs (which match the stain on the table). The legs are ball and claw.

Anyone know who sells legs only or may be able to create 2 matching legs.

Thanks in advance

bbuss
10-08-2005, 11:09 AM
You could try looking for a furniture builder or something like cabinate & mill work to see if they can make copy's of them.

Gook luck

bbuss

Rich R.
10-08-2005, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PeteS:</font><hr> Anyone know who sells legs only or may be able to create 2 matching legs.<hr /></blockquote>
Go to a good local magazine dealer and check out some of the woodworking magazines. I believe there is a company that specializes in legs and they advertise in one or more of the magazines.
I believe they sell the legs unfinished. It shouldn't be too hard to match the stain, with your table.

Bob_Jewett
10-08-2005, 02:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PeteS:</font><hr> ... Anyone know who sells legs only or may be able to create 2 matching legs. ... <hr /></blockquote>
If you stick "pool table legs" into google, you're quickly led to

http://www.bestbilliard.com/

which sells ball-and-claw legs and also has info on building your own table. There are several other sites listed by google that also sell table parts, but I can't immediately see any others that sell wooden legs. There several leg-makers each year at the BCA Trade Show, but I don't have a exhibitor listing right now. There is also a magazine called "Billiard Retailer" that lists sellers by category.

dad8
10-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Tree Products by Cranford, Hickory N.C. or Adams wood working supplies.Don't know location.