PDA

View Full Version : Frankie Hernandez Invited to Cardiff

06-21-2002, 01:02 PM
AZbilliards -- Frankie's going in place of Howard Vickery

Im sure Frankie will display to ALL of Europe how well mannered Americans really are!

How did HV get invited in the first place?

06-21-2002, 01:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: JasonG NYC:</font><hr> AZbilliards -- Frankie's going in place of Howard Vickery

Im sure Frankie will display to ALL of Europe how well mannered Americans really are!

How did HV get invited in the first place? <hr></blockquote>

Why not Robles?

Alfie
06-21-2002, 03:02 PM
Quote JasonG NYC-- "How did HV get invited in the first place?"

A-- He was next in line in the UPA rankings.

Alfie
06-21-2002, 03:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Why not Robles? <hr></blockquote>
Because he is not next in line. He might not even have a UPA rating.

Nostroke
06-21-2002, 03:24 PM
HV must have got in through the Senior Tour im guessing- Must be one or two spots reserved for them?

06-21-2002, 04:20 PM
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. It just goes to show that with three New Yorkers getting invited and one REALLY GOOD CHANCE in the qualifiers, we may have four representatives in the WPC. I think that would put us on the map as the pool capital of the world!

Hehe, WHO'S PINKY NOW!!! (See Animaniacs)

Jude M. Rosenstock

Jay M
06-21-2002, 04:40 PM
Howard Vickery was 18th in the UPA point standings last year. That's where his invite came from. http://www.upatour.com

Jay M

AzHousePro
06-21-2002, 04:48 PM
His second place finish in Vegas did not help his rating because the BCA event is not an official recognized event for the UPA.

Mike

06-21-2002, 08:02 PM
i don't think he'll raise a stink. it's a foreign enviroment. he'll behave.

Vagabond
06-21-2002, 10:55 PM
Howdy,
Let us not scape goat Frankie. Thru many years of hard work we already established a reputation before even Frankie became our Ambassador.Frankie is a LEO ( Zodiac sign )and has a nice looking girl friend( she will keep him in line) and he will do alright and will conduct himself.Viva peurto Ricco.Habla Espaniol.
Vagabond