PDA

View Full Version : Stefano Pelinga WINS 2005 ESPN Trick Shot Magic

joewihit
10-09-2005, 01:23 PM
PRESS RELEASE:
STEFANO PELINGA WINS THE 2005 TRICK SHOT MAGIC COMPETITION!!!!!

STEFANO PELINGA WINS this years “ESPN Trick Shot Magic” Competition after narrowly out-shooting Nick Nikolaidis in the finals. Stefano Pelinga, the world famous trick shot professional pool player, WON the 2005 “ESPN Trick Shot Magic Show” which was filmed at the Las Vegas ESPN Zone on Oct 6,2005.

The Competitions in which Stefano defeated Mike Massey, Tom Rossman and Nick Nikolaidis will be aired on ESPN about December 6, 2005. This competition was stated to be the most exciting ever viewed by a live audience, filled with the most difficult shot ever aired and enjoyed by everyone in the over packed audience. I was told that this years ESPN show will not only filled with technical advanced shots but also will be very entertaining and enjoyable for people of all ages. Everyone from the announcers down to the filming crew thought that this was the best ESPN show ever filmed. I don’t know if it’s his charisma or his talent but Stefano is one of only two players that have been continuously invited back to compete in this exhausting and challenging competition. His career and talent have been ‘sky rocketing’ over the past few years, with appearances and demands from Florida to California, Nevada to Wisconsin. I believe we’ll see more of “The Maestro” in the near future.

In close and heated games, Stefano defeated the best that this game has to offer. Each game went back and forth with each player scoring one point after another. Years of practice hopes and dreams came to a nail-biting ending. Everything was riding on the last shot of the last match of the last game. The pressure was on Stefano, but he was able to pull it from ‘deep within’ and achieve the most prized goal in Artistic/Trick Shot Pool, by winning the ESPN Trick Shot Magic competition.

The players and fans alike could hardly wait to see the finals, which will airing on December 6, 2005.

To book appearance or obtain copies of his latest DVD packed with some of these most difficult and technically advanced shots, please contact Mr. Joseph Whalen at pool.trickshots@juno.com or by telephone. (904) 264-6490 or visit his website: http://www.stefanopelinga.com

Harold Acosta
10-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Nice advertising......

joewihit
10-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Hello Old Hand,
THANKS for the compliment. As with any sports figure when they win the major event of the profession, its hard to keep to yourself and you just want to tell the whole world. I've been friends with Stefano for over 5 years now and am very proud of his achievement. Its not about advertising as it is about reporting what was said and what had occurred. Thanks for the reply.
Sincerely,
Joewihit

fdh
10-09-2005, 03:35 PM
[post removed]

Harold Acosta
10-09-2005, 07:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote joewihit:</font><hr> Its not about advertising as it is about reporting what was said and what had occurred. <hr /></blockquote>

Joe, it was good to read about Stefano's achievement. I like the guy. The info was good and we now have a new trick shot Champion of the World; however, the last paragraph of your post is advertising. Is it not?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote joewihit:</font><hr> To book appearance or obtain copies of his latest DVD packed with some of these most difficult and technically advanced shots, please contact Mr. Joseph Whalen at pool.trickshots@juno.com or by telephone. (904) 264-6490 or visit his website: http://www.stefanopelinga.com <hr /></blockquote>

Harold Acosta
10-09-2005, 07:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote fdh:</font><hr> oh shut up harold, look at your posts, its always puerto rico this, puerto rico that, blah blah blah dumb spic <hr /></blockquote>

fdh:

You have two choices my friend. You can ignore my posts or enjoy them.

Nice splash you have made with your first post. Any other names you want to call me?

I'm looking forward to whatever else you may have in store for me.

Vagabond
10-09-2005, 07:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote joewihit:</font><hr> Hello Old Hand,
THANKS for the compliment. As with any sports figure when they win the major event of the profession, its hard to keep to yourself and you just want to tell the whole world.
Sincerely,
Joewihit <hr /></blockquote>
U are a true friend and that is nothing wrong.B /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gify the way do not respond to the jealous people.I was there and watched Stefano`s excellant performance.He earned the title.
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

joewihit
10-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Hello everyone,
Stefano is now back in Rome Italy. He wants to thank everyone for their warm support and encouragements. He'll be returning this November for numerous shows in MN, WI, IL and IA. Hope to see you then.

THANKS
See ya then.
joewiht

joewihit
10-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Hello All,
ESPN has changed the airing date for this years 2005 ESPN Trick Shot Magic show from Dec 6th to December 18th and many to follow.

Just a FYI.

Sincerely,
joewihit
http://proxy.espn.go.com/keyword/search?searchString=trick+shot&amp;page=tv&amp;rndCtr=0

joewihit
12-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Hello All,
As promised, ESPN will be airing the new 2005 ESPN Trick Shot Magic Tournament in which Stefano Pelinga WINS. Enclosed are the times for 18th Dec 2005 (Eastern Standard Time)
Dec 18
2005 Men's Trick Shot Magic Nick Nikolaidis vs. Luke Szywala 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm

2005 Men's Trick Shot Magic Tom Rossman vs. Stefano Pelinga 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm

2005 Men's Trick Shot Magic Nick Nikolaidis vs. Stefano Pelinga 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm

2005 Women's Trick Shot Magic Billiards Gerda Hofstatter vs. Ewa Laurance 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
(30-Min Version)

2005 Women's Trick Shot Magic Billiards Allison Fisher vs. Ewa Laurance 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm

If you are a Trick Shot fan, you may want to get your VCR ready.

For more information about Stefano or other professional Trick Shot pool players feel free to email me at: pool.trickshots at juno.com

Sincerely,
Joseph Whalen
pool.trickshots AT juno.com (replace AT with @ and no space)