PDA

View Full Version : Tiger X partial shafts.

nAz
10-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey everyone hows it hanging?
Does anyone know the going price of a Tiger X blank and does it still come with a Snipper tip?
tanx

UWPoolGod
10-10-2005, 08:04 AM
My brother got me a $100 Gift Certificate to a poolhall in Seattle so I decided to use it towards a Tiger X-shaft. I think I paid another $40-$50 on top of that. Then I had my ringwork put on for another $40 by my cuemaker.

nAz
10-11-2005, 10:04 PM
hey UPG thanks for the reply... thought i would have gotten more input on this post /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I came across this AD (http://www.cuestik.com/cuestik/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=4591&secid=255&link on=section&linkid=255)
not bad for $82.00 anyone here ever buy from this place?

UWPoolGod
10-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Yeah that seems like a pretty good deal. After all was said and done I did not care for the hit of it. But it may have been because of the fact the taper was a little long making the shaft less stiff. I now just have a short tapered custom shaft by our local maker and it hits great. Sticking with that one for a while.

CrownCityCorey
10-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Atlas is actually a wholesale supplier. The prices on their website are only for qualified dealers/resellers.

The MSRP for a "X" Laminated Shaft Partial by Tiger Products is $159.00

nAz
10-14-2005, 12:28 AM
Ahh thanks for the input , I called atlas and place the order they ask me if i was a dealer/cue maker just before we finalized the deal and when i said i was not they still allowed me to place the order and now i can receive dealer discounts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

UWPoolGod
10-14-2005, 07:02 AM
Very Cool NaZ, I see it now...NaZ's Shafts... buy em for Atlas' price and sell em for $130...cash money.

nAz
10-19-2005, 10:09 PM
So i got the shaft in the mail on monday, turns out there was a mix up with the price of the shaft if you visit the link in my previous post the listing price is now $159.00 but since it was their error they still honored the $82 price i got when i ordered it. Thank you Atals Billiard, some real stand up people over there. the shaft feels good so far for a blank that is.

i just love the size of the ferrule 9/16 reminds me of a billiard cue. anyway i had my cue maker change the pin on my cue to i believe a 5/16 - 11. the shaft will be piloted wood threading, i think it will hit much more solid then my old 3/8 - 10 pin. i will find out Friday when i get it back, cant wait!

Nostroke
10-22-2005, 09:44 PM
It's a good outfit and they are sponsoring Sarah Rousey now as well so that makes them double good!