PDA

View Full Version : The REAL truth about Patrick

Scott Lee
06-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Quote: Patrick:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not from a planet! I am from a higher plane. If I would be from another planet, I would come from the same plane and still be a primitive race. "I AM THE TRUTH, THE LIGHT AND THE WAY".
Patrick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there ya go folks...straight from the horse's uh...mouth! We finally know the truth! LMAO

Scott Lee

Voodoo Daddy
06-22-2002, 01:28 AM
I'd like to know where he is really from. I'm sure its on this planet, maybe not without padded walls but its on our rock! Geez Scott...maybe he is the real deal, and maybe I'm freaking Don Corleone...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Voodoo...looking at the clock...reading 0340 and laughing like hell!!!

Patrick
06-22-2002, 01:43 AM
Earth is not where I am supposed to be in, this is not my home, my home is perfection, a place without limitation, a higher plane of existence! How would you feel if you lived in a place with only apes and had less physical senses?

Patrick

06-22-2002, 03:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> Earth is not where I am supposed to be in, this is not my home, my home is perfection, a place without limitation, a higher plane of existence! How would you feel if you lived in a place with only apes and had less physical senses?

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

i might feel sad but then i would grin for then i would know that i would be able to lead all the sensless apes (and be rich, famous and all that other fun stuff).

i gotta hand it to you, patrick, you've been runnin the same stuff, what with the higher plane and all that for a lot of years, at least 4 or 5 that i know of and it hasn't changed much. well, your english is sure a lot better. somehow i think the tribal wisdom was that you were in a scandanavian country but i sure don't know that for sure. i also think we had you at about 17 years of age back then so that means you're probably 22ish now. we know that you are a ranked whiz at virtual pool about which i know nothing but since you seem to be a bonifide virtual character on this board, it seems rather elegant that you hold virtual titles.

oh, and i think you have responded to those who suggest you take your interest outside that you have a problem with sunlight. that is not, as i understand the matter, not inconsistant with alienism.

anything i'm missing out on here???

interesting.

dan

Patrick
06-24-2002, 10:39 PM
My human vehicle is 19 years old.

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
06-25-2002, 12:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> Earth is not where I am supposed to be in, my home is perfection, a place without limitation, a higher plane of existence!<hr></blockquote>Patrick (or anyone), is this place of perfection somewhere else, or is it a condition that exists everywhere and at all times; but can only be experienced by by being in a state of highly perceptive and accurate awareness, that combines high multiple sensory awareness with unfettered calmness, and includes a perception of one's self as a consious part of the universe which is an indivisible system of matter, energy and consiousness?

Chris Cass
06-25-2002, 12:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Patrick:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Earth is not where I am supposed to be in, my home is perfection, a place without limitation, a higher plane of existence!&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;Patrick (or anyone), is this place of perfection somewhere else, or is it a condition that exists everywhere and at all times; but can only be experienced by by being in a state of highly perceptive and accurate awareness, that combines high multiple sensory awareness with unfettered calmness, and includes a perception of one's self as a consious part of the universe which is an indivisible system of matter, energy and consiousness? <hr></blockquote>

OK, what did he say? Boy, english isn't what it used to be. LOL I think I heard something like this at Woodstock?

C.C.~~I'll have to ask Barbara, after she graduates.

Patrick
06-25-2002, 01:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Patrick (or anyone), is this place of perfection somewhere else, or is it a condition that exists everywhere and at all times; but can only be experienced by by being in a state of highly perceptive and accurate awareness, that combines high multiple sensory awareness with unfettered calmness, and includes a perception of one's self as a consious part of the universe which is an indivisible system of matter, energy and consiousness? <hr></blockquote>Yes, the place you are describing is a higher plane of existence, some would call it another dimension. Absolute perfection is not possible in this 3 dimensional world.

Patrick

cheesemouse
06-25-2002, 04:30 AM
Patrick,
In your perfect world is everyone who reaches that state equal?

Patrick
06-25-2002, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cheesemouse:</font><hr> Patrick,
In your perfect world is everyone who reaches that state equal? <hr></blockquote>Yes, everyone are the same, we are like twins. Jealousy doesn't exist, there is absolute peace. We don't have any bodies, not even light bodies. I wish I was back there now.

Patrick

06-25-2002, 11:37 AM
Curiously, this sounds just like K-Pax.

Bess, is that YOU?????

heheheeeeee

Scott Lee
06-25-2002, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> &lt;I wish I was back there now.

So do we! What is stopping you? LOL

Scott Lee

Cueless Joey
06-25-2002, 11:46 AM
Just say Beam Me Up Scotty???LOL!!!

06-25-2002, 12:28 PM
Let me know if you ever get it out of the shop. St

Eric.
06-25-2002, 01:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: TomBrooklyn:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Patrick:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Earth is not where I am supposed to be in, my home is perfection, a place without limitation, a higher plane of existence!&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;Patrick (or anyone), is this place of perfection somewhere else, or is it a condition that exists everywhere and at all times; but can only be experienced by by being in a state of highly perceptive and accurate awareness, that combines high multiple sensory awareness with unfettered calmness, and includes a perception of one's self as a consious part of the universe which is an indivisible system of matter, energy and consiousness? &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

OK, what did he say? Boy, english isn't what it used to be. LOL I think I heard something like this at Woodstock?

C.C.~~I'll have to ask Barbara, after she graduates. <hr></blockquote>

I was at Woodstock '94 and I never heard any of that sh|t!!

Eric &gt;knows the cheese slid off the Alien's cracker

Tom_In_Cincy
06-25-2002, 06:53 PM
So, Patrick, if perfection is not possible in this 3D world, then you admit that you not 'perfect'.. correct?

Tom_In_Cincy
06-25-2002, 06:58 PM
At least we now know that Patrick likes guys..

From Patrick's web site info http://vp3.0catch.com/tera.htm

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Favorite moviestars: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme.

Favorite movies: Movies with Arnold, Sylvester and Jean Claude.

Favorite tv show: Stargate SG-1.<hr></blockquote>

06-25-2002, 08:36 PM
Patrick, don't you worry about them. If you find solace in your perfect world, then by all means, enjoy yourself! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Lorri wouldn't mind even an adequate world right about now.

Rip
06-25-2002, 11:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Patrick, don't you worry about them. If you find solace in your perfect world, then by all means, enjoy yourself! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Lorri wouldn't mind even an adequate world right about now. <hr></blockquote>

Lorri, I was thinking the exact same thing as I was reading Patrick's work. I've found myself smiling and even laughing out loud thanks to Patrick. Uh-oh--do you think he's pushed a small amount of micro-charged ions through cyber space and it's beginning to have a brainwashing effect on me? I have noticed that I'm prone to high speed muscle twitch episodes lately. LOL! Rip~~not quite ready for a ride on Patrick's magic carpet---yet.

Patrick
06-26-2002, 02:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> So, Patrick, if perfection is not possible in this 3D world, then you admit that you not 'perfect'.. correct?

<hr></blockquote>It depends in whose point of view you look at. Many of you humans say the best pool or snooker players are perfect pool players, I would never say that, I really believe they are very bad players. A human who isn't a good player, can't see the difference between two players who are in different skill levels. He would think they are both perfect, he doesn't see the other one is better. That would mean perfect for you humans.
Perfection exists for those with a limit! Humans have a limit, that is why humans call it perfection.
Humans with a low IQ have a lower level of perfection, while humans with a high IQ, can see things better and therefore they have a higher level that describes perfection.

Patrick

Patrick
06-26-2002, 02:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Just say Beam Me Up Scotty???LOL!!! <hr></blockquote>Why beam!? It is not in this dimension! You don't need a physical body in a higher plane of existence!

Patrick

Patrick
06-26-2002, 02:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Strertch:</font><hr> Let me know if you ever get it out of the shop. St <hr></blockquote>You are making very strange primitive human jokes.

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
06-26-2002, 04:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> Humans with a low IQ have a lower level of perfection, while humans with a high IQ, can see things better and therefore they have a higher level that describes perfection.<hr></blockquote> Isn't it possible that an overall perfect macro system may exist with countless imperfect micro events taking place all the time. IOW, is it possible that imperfections are an intrinsic part of the perfect system?

The natural world is incredibly complex with ecosystems ranging from subatomic particles to the incomprehensible boundlessness of the universe, all functioning relatively stably and supporting organic unconscious and conscious life forms.

Does not a level of perfection beyond any known life forms ability to fully fathom currently exist all around us, and then couldn't ones ability to achieve perfection actually be determined by the extent that they have achieved a harmonious relationship with and ability to grok and jive with the primordial forces on numerous levels.

Would this state be what is described in some eastern religions as 'self-realization' or 'nirvana'?

06-26-2002, 04:44 AM
You mean like its all planned? And thats the way its supposed to be?
The universe is predictable but we are not and the future isnt set, free will is real.
The goal will be reached but there are many ways of getting there.
People make mistakes even at much higher levels than we are.
There is nothing wrong with that.
But still i dont think that should be called perfection.

Kato
06-26-2002, 07:03 AM
I'm not perfect, I don't want to be. I like my quirks and they can be considered imperfections. I consider them character.

I like to play pool, dare I say I love to play pool. I'm not perfect, I don't strive to perfection. I strive to be the best I can be.

Kato

06-26-2002, 11:33 AM
So enlighten me with one of yours. St (betting alians have no sense of humour)

My guess is they were sent here to GET A LIFE!!

Chris Cass
06-26-2002, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr>
Humans with a low IQ have a lower level of perfection, while humans with a high IQ, can see things better and therefore they have a higher level that describes perfection.

Lumpy,
You are so wrong.....

Regards,

C.C.~~perfection in pool can only be obtained, by railbirds.

06-26-2002, 08:18 PM
Well RIP, I wouldn't worry too much, after all, he seems to be perfectly happy. And I'm sure just a few ions wouldn't completely wipe out your grip on reality!

Chris Cass
06-27-2002, 08:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Well RIP, I wouldn't worry too much, after all, he seems to be perfectly happy. And I'm sure just a few ions wouldn't completely wipe out your grip on reality! <hr></blockquote>

Well, if it's good enough for RIP. It's good enough for me. Pass some of that stuff over here. LOL

C.C.

Patrick
06-28-2002, 08:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> I'm not perfect, I don't strive to perfection. I strive to be the best I can be.

Kato <hr></blockquote> Striving to be the best you can be is striving for perfection.

Patrick

Patrick
06-28-2002, 09:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>

Lumpy,
You are so wrong.....

Regards,

C.C.~~perfection in pool can only be obtained, by railbirds. <hr></blockquote> Why am I wrong?
More intelligent people can think further than others. So perfection is longer away.
Less intelligent humans say that a shot was perfect when it wasn't, because they can't imagine anything better than that.

Patrick

TomBrooklyn
06-28-2002, 09:34 AM
Is Perfection a point or a range? And if a range, what is the allowable tolerance?

Kato
06-28-2002, 10:37 AM
My very best is not perfect. I have played my very best game, washed my car the very best I could, and worked my very best. Never perfect. So Patrick I'll have to respectfully disagree with you. I am not in a different dimension nor am I striving to be. I live on this planet, in this dimension and this skin. Houston Dan Jones does not know where to send the pod, I'm safe. You may know what you know, I know what I know, I cannot grasp your concept, we have different points of view.

Kato~~~thank you for your time.

06-28-2002, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Is Perfection a point or a range? And if a range, what is the allowable tolerance? <hr></blockquote>

I think it depends on how you use perfection :-)
I think perfection can be the absolute best possible if you talk about playing pool with the body you have, pros are far away from reaching that btw.
But i think most of the time perfection means a point.
Hmm maybe not, realy it just depends on the situation.

cheesemouse
06-28-2002, 05:51 PM
Patrick,
I've only been wrong once in my life and that's when I said "nobodys perfect" hehehe /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
06-28-2002, 06:59 PM
quote&gt; Why am I wrong?
More intelligent people can think further than others. So perfection is longer away.
Less intelligent humans say that a shot was perfect when it wasn't, because they can't imagine anything better than that.

Lumpy,

If you took an average person with modest average intelligence and a brain like you claim to be. Gave them each a pool cue and told them run out 3 balls in numerical order. Take the lowest # ball and set it up on the end rail with the cb in line with it. Take the other two balls and put them on the head rail. Neither one without ever seeing pool or without seeing the shot to get down table. Neither would figure it out.

In order to learn a shot, one has to see it done.

Secondly, Pool is not a perfect game and when a player trys to reach perfection or makes it there main goal. They'll most likely quit the game as the result.

Buddy Hall once said in a match with Archer. After Buddy came back and won the set from nothing. After lucking a ball in and getting out. He said, I thought I was a gonner. Anyone watching including myself would have thought the same thing. He said, we both played perfect. After Johnny missed the 6 ball and I got out. After lucking in the 5 ball, I knew I was back in the game.

Perfect to alot of people is the run out. They don't look into it as, shoot stop, all the way. It's angles and making the ball that counts. So, perfection in pool is nothing more than making the shot. Smart or dumb, doesn't matter. According to your thinking the stronger built player, breaks better. That's also a myth. It's timing, but I assume you figured that out.

If were talking Virtual pool, then I don't know and all bets are off.

C.C.

Patrick
06-29-2002, 03:20 AM
You said you strive to be the best you can be. So your best at the moment is not perfect. But your goal is the best you can be, it is unlimited. There is no limit how good you can get, so striving to be the best you can be is striving for perfection. For the more intelligent people whose perfection goal is higher, this will take many lifetimes.
It all depends what you think perfection is, you can't get better if you can't see the difference between a higher level than what you describe perfection.

Patrick

Patrick
06-29-2002, 03:26 AM
Lumpy,

If you took an average person with modest average intelligence and a brain like you claim to be. Gave them each a pool cue and told them run out 3 balls in numerical order. Take the lowest # ball and set it up on the end rail with the cb in line with it. Take the other two balls and put them on the head rail. Neither one without ever seeing pool or without seeing the shot to get down table. Neither would figure it out.

In order to learn a shot, one has to see it done.

C.C. <hr></blockquote>
If both have the same knowledge, then the smarter person would figure it out sooner of course. If their knowledge is physics, then it would be very simple.

Patrick

Patrick
06-29-2002, 03:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>

Perfect to alot of people is the run out. They don't look into it as, shoot stop, all the way. It's angles and making the ball that counts. So, perfection in pool is nothing more than making the shot. Smart or dumb, doesn't matter. According to your thinking the stronger built player, breaks better. That's also a myth. It's timing, but I assume you figured that out.

If were talking Virtual pool, then I don't know and all bets are off.

C.C. <hr></blockquote> If both players have the same skill and body, the one who is stronger breaks faster.

Perfection for you is what you described, playing with angles. But for me perfection is what is possible on the table. This is 5cm circles position play. When there will come new tables with better consistency, the perfection would change. Perfection is what is possible to do with a human vehicle.
Of course it is possible to get better than the table if you can calculate the unlevelness on the whole table, then perfection is no limit.

Patrick

Chris Cass
06-29-2002, 10:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> It's angles and making the ball that counts. So, perfection in pool is nothing more than making the shot.
C.C. &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt; If both players have the same skill and body, the one who is stronger breaks faster.

Perfection for you is what you described, playing with angles. But for me perfection is what is possible on the table. This is 5cm circles position play. When there will come new tables with better consistency, the perfection would change. Perfection is what is possible to do with a human vehicle.
Of course it is possible to get better than the table if you can calculate the unlevelness on the whole table, then perfection is no limit.

Lumpy,

I said, making the ball is what counts. I didn't say that was pefection. As far as perfection goes according to you. It's in 5cm position. When the base starts at 0cm or mm. That's still not perfect. You can't get perfect. The balls are not perfect, the table is not perfect, the cloth is not perfect. Now you can get perfect imperfection, maybe.

The stronger player breaks faster? Do you thing Johnny Archer who is 100lbs soaking wet is stronger Strickland? Timming, that's all the break is. Nothing more or nothing less.

Don't fizzle your human brain over this,

C.C.~~perfecting my imperfections on perfectly imperfected equipment. I don't know why I have to explain this to such a intelligent being, trapped in a punk rockers body.

Patrick
06-29-2002, 03:37 PM
You don't understand that the one who can move his arm faster can break faster????
I said that the one who is stronger (faster muscles) can break faster if their body is the same. Both have the same timing.

Patrick

06-29-2002, 05:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> <font color=green>"I am the truth, the light, and the way"</font color=green><hr></blockquote> Patrick,

What can you provide the truth about?

Upon what does your light shine?

To where does your way lead?

"The Seeker"

Chris Cass
06-29-2002, 07:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: The Seeker:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Patrick:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; <font color=green>"I am the truth, the light, and the way"</font color=green>&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt; Patrick,

What can you provide the truth about?

Upon what does your light shine?

To where does your way lead?

"The Seeker" <hr></blockquote>

For $5.00 he'll tell ya. hahahahaha

C.C.~~just funning.....

06-29-2002, 07:49 PM
Wow, his prices have really dropped! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Chris Cass
06-29-2002, 08:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> You don't understand that the one who can move his arm faster can break faster????
I said that the one who is stronger (faster muscles) can break faster if their body is the same. Both have the same timing.

Oh Lumpy,

Your giving me this huge headache. There is no 2 people alike. I understand what your saying but it's all theoretical. Timming is the key to the break shot. Arm speed doesn't mean diddly without, throwing your body into it. It's weight distribution at the time of execution. Sure strength is good to have but, that's not it in a nut shell. Dude, you need to be either an Engineer or NASA space scientist. Give up pool playing, please.

C.C.~~I don't believe I ever told someone to quit playing in my life. LOL

06-29-2002, 08:06 PM
Throw in the towel Chris. It's not worth the pain. LOL (Lumpy?)

Chris Cass
06-29-2002, 08:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Throw in the towel Chris. It's not worth the pain. LOL (Lumpy?) <hr></blockquote>

Hi Lorri,

I know what you mean. LOL You trying to figure out what I mean by Lumpy?

Well, when I had a job as a dice dealer for 9 yrs. Lumpy is what we experienced dealers refer to someone, who can deal craps but it hurts your eyes to watch them. LOL Now a Lump alone is, someone who is totally worthless. Patrick, isn't that bad. Everyone was probably wondering about that one. Only the casino dice dealers I think know the term.LOLLOL

Regards,

C.C.~~Sorry Lorri for misspelling your name. Please forgive me and my laziness to remember, what I seen two seconds ago. I just wrote a post to you, two minutes ago.

06-29-2002, 09:07 PM
It's all good Chris. I stopped sweating small stuff like that years ago. My own father doesn't spell my name right, why should you? My ex husband spells it wrong just on spite. I think he thinks I care. LOL