PDA

View Full Version : Seeking info about an old Meucci Original....

EcstasyGlass
10-11-2005, 02:03 PM
I believe that this cue is an 84 series Meucci Original, but am not sure. I have seen pictures of similar ones with reversed or similar color schemes but not exactly the same as of yet.
This link has basically a reverse color scheme as mine. My base is black, rather than white and the points are filled in black in the center rather than white like these pics. Also, the color of the wrap is predominately black with white specs, also reverse from this picture.
http://www.discountpoolcues.com/meuccioriginal7cue.htm
Any information would be appreciated. An approximate value would be great as I may be interested in selling it also.
Thanks for any help in advance
Bret

Tom_In_Cincy
10-11-2005, 02:10 PM
New.....$250
The cue was basically made in the mid to late 80s making it about a minimum of 15 years old.

In very good shape, with two shafts, maybe you could sell this for about $300.

Just my opinion.. I'm no expert.

EcstasyGlass
10-11-2005, 02:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> New.....$250
The cue was basically made in the mid to late 80s making it about a minimum of 15 years old.

In very good shape, with two shafts, maybe you could sell this for about $300.

Just my opinion.. I'm no expert.
<hr /></blockquote>I believe it is in pretty good shape. A few dings from being played with around the bottom but very good condition asside from that. It only has one shaft that is the original one that it was purchased with along with a hard case. It has basically been stored in my closet since about 1991 when my dad passed it down to me. Thanks so much for your input /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EcstasyGlass
10-11-2005, 11:39 PM
If anybody has anything else to add to what has been said. I would love to hear it. Thanks again.

BLACKHEART
10-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Basically a used cue such as this one, resales for about 1/2 of it's new price...JER