PDA

View Full Version : Heading to NC

Cane
10-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Well, about to head out to play a little pool, then it's back here to pack my bags. I'll be in North Carolina with Pooltchr and RandyG on Thursday, and assisting in a Pool School on Fri, Sat and Sun... damn, I gotta get a laptop! I'm going to miss the internet! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Might do a late night check on here just to see if I can stir up something before I leave! LOL

Later,
Bob

pooltchr
10-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Bob,
If you start going into withdrawl, I'll bring you over to the house and let you log on here.
Have a safe trip and I will see you Thursday night.
Steve

TUniversal
10-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Cane, see you there.

Takeem

pooldaddy9
10-11-2005, 07:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cane:</font><hr> Well, about to head out to play a little pool, then it's back here to pack my bags. I'll be in North Carolina with Pooltchr and RandyG on Thursday, and assisting in a Pool School on Fri, Sat and Sun... damn, I gotta get a laptop! I'm going to miss the internet! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Might do a late night check on here just to see if I can stir up something before I leave! LOL

Later,
Bob <hr /></blockquote>

North Carolina? That's a big state. What part of NC you talking about? Is it open to anybody? thanks

Cane
10-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Well, I told you I'd probably have to check in after pool tonight! LOL

Steve, Thanks, I may need my CCB "fix" before the weekend is over! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TUniversal. I take it you are in the class. Well, I know you'll enjoy it, and I'll damn sure enjoy being there. I enjoy teaching ALMOST as much as I do playing.

pooldaddy9, You'll have to talk to pooltchr or Randy G about whether there are any spaces available in the class. I'm just not sure. We'll be teaching in Charlotte... pretty close to South Carolina... at least I HOPE it is! Steve recommended a hotel in Fort Mills! LOL Steve, I'm not driving cross country to get to the pool room every morning, right???

Well, off to check the rest of the board and then hit the sack. Long drive to Nashville tomorrow, then on to Charlotte on Thursday.

Later,
Bob

pooltchr
10-12-2005, 04:15 AM
pooldaddy9
It is a 3 day class this Friday-Sunday in Charlotte. I believe there are one or two openings remaining if you are interested. Go to my web site and click the banner for pool school in Charlotte, http://www.s-sbilliards.com/Main%20Pages/tour.htm or just call me 980 253-0211.
Steve