PDA

View Full Version : 2006 CCB Tournament Prize Committee

JMD in VA
10-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Hello all!
As for those of you at this years 4th Annual CCB tournament might remember, we discussed the idea of having a prize committee. We decided we could cover more sponsors and get more prizes for the tournament. Also we would not be contacting the same companies from several different people if we had an organized group contacting those in the pool community. If you would like to help with this project for next years tournament, PM me and I will start the list and we will begin soon. Thanks for reading. Take care!

The Mayor
JMD in VA

Tom_In_Cincy
10-13-2005, 08:35 AM
Ok...count me in... I've got some prizes already lined up.

cueball1950
10-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Josh,,,, please also put me on the list as i already have 3 cues. 2kc cues and an audrick cue plus a 2006 silver dollar plus a host of other prizes. my room owner has also agreed to donate a allison fisher cuetec cue. gotta run. the wife is waking up. and no i have not forgotten to mail you your gifts Josh. i still have the address....a friend forever......mike

9 Ball Girl
10-13-2005, 08:15 PM
You can count me in too, Josheepoo. I've already got something that I'm going to donate for next year's tournament as well.

Rich R.
10-14-2005, 03:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr> Hello all!
As for those of you at this years 4th Annual CCB tournament might remember, we discussed the idea of having a prize committee. We decided we could cover more sponsors and get more prizes for the tournament. Also we would not be contacting the same companies from several different people if we had an organized group contacting those in the pool community. If you would like to help with this project for next years tournament, PM me and I will start the list and we will begin soon. Thanks for reading. Take care!

The Mayor
JMD in VA <hr /></blockquote>
Josh, thanks for stepping up and taking the lead on this. I'm sure you, with the help of others, will do an excellent job.

I encourage anyone with any ties to billiards related companies, or any other companies, to contact Josh if you can arrange some type of donation for the tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It would be nice if everyone could go home with a little something from the tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Eric.
10-14-2005, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr> Hello all!

The Mayor
JMD in VA <hr /></blockquote>
Josh, thanks for stepping up and taking the lead on this. I'm sure you, with the help of others, will do an excellent job.

I encourage anyone with any ties to billiards related companies, or any other companies, to contact Josh if you can arrange some type of donation for the tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It would be nice if everyone could go home with a little something from the tournament. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Will RUKIDDINME be involved?

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-14-2005, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr>Will RUKIDDINME be involved?

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>Only if, as someone stated, we "pull the plug". /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
10-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Ok.. we've got enough volunteers.... for the prize committee, how about someone starting a committee for 'raffles'?

Barbara
10-14-2005, 04:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr>
Will RUKIDDINME be involved?

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Oh, that's too funny!! TeeHee!

TeeHee!!

Barbara

Harold Acosta
10-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Trophies already taken care of. Just email Brian in VA and me when everything is ready.