PDA

View Full Version : Cue Shafts

FrankW
10-14-2005, 10:31 AM
I shoot with a Schon the problem is the shaft.It's not straight this is the 2nd shaft thats warped.I don't use sand paper and I don't leave the cue in my car.So why does this keep happening.The next question I want to keep the cue because I like the balance I don't want to order another shaft from Schon.I thought about getting a 314 shaft whats your thoughts I want a good quality shaft.

Sid_Vicious
10-14-2005, 11:14 AM
You'll lose your matching rings with a 314. There's a much better shaft than the 314 made by a builder here in Texas. I'll PM you his e-mail address if you are interested in dialog over your Schon if you'd like...sid

FrankW
10-14-2005, 12:00 PM
I'd like any info you have thanks for the quick responce.

ALLENJK
10-14-2005, 12:05 PM
I also play with a schon. The shaft that I believe SV is talking about is an OB-1 shaft. I've been playing with one for about a year now , I wouldn't give it up for anything. Virtually no squirt with unbelievable action. You can visit their website @ obcues.com ( under construction ). You can also call Royce Bunnell @ 214-497-9323.

P.S. I believe you will be seeing alot more of this shaft in the near future.

FrankW
10-14-2005, 01:00 PM
I called about the shaft I got some good info thanks.I'm going to a turnament at The Pool Room in Atl. next week 1 pocket starts Monday I'm hoping some one has the shaft I can check out.Always looking to improve..