PDA

View Full Version : Debra Li?? Off Subject

SplinterHands
10-15-2005, 04:55 AM
Hey Debra,
FYI. Maybe you already know this, but I was just on the RSB board and noticed you are getting blasted over there. You must have mad someone mad.
SH

recoveryjones
10-15-2005, 07:56 AM
Hmmmmmm? Let me guess......could it be the notorious Fast Larry and his many alaises that are doing the blasting?
RJ

DebraLiStarr
10-15-2005, 08:21 PM
Off subject? Off what subject? I seem to be very high on your subject list for some reason on several forums. Why is that?

As far as anything that is written on RSB... who really cares? Why do you?

If I were you - I would worry about myself. You were also posting at AZ using "Roll Off" and you were banned for being an a$$hole (I guess you can't help it). You seem to be preoccupied with Timberly and I all of a sudden. If you saw someone slamming me on RSB, why didn't you notify me with an e-mail? Why dedicate an entire thread on this forum? Possibly because it is YOU that is slamming me over at RSB and you want to draw attention to it because you need an audience. Have as much fun as you want. None of that stuff is true, so I really don't care.

RJ... if it's not FL, it is someone that is just like him - craving that attention that they so desperately need to survive in their unbearable, pathetic lives.

Drop1
10-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Take it to the non pool forum,wtf does this matter to pool players. Its posts like this that pull the forum down.

silverbullet
10-16-2005, 05:26 PM
tap tap

Laura

Snapshot9
10-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Observations:
1) Whoever is posing as Fast Larry is a fake. I gave several reasons on the RSB board. They are on the level of someone that creates computer viruses for fun.
2) Several lengthy threads and replies from Debra. If it is not important, why did you spend so much time and trouble on it?

SplinterHands
10-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey Debra Lee,
Take your Prozac and try again tomorrow. No wonder they write bad things about you.

Splinterhands (Wishes Debra Lee was a bowler).

DebraLiStarr
10-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Dear CCB admin

Do you know what I find amazing? Really... take a guess. I think you know. I know.

If this gets me banned - so be it. Its what you've always wanted to do. Don't worry - too late for you to delete this thread - Ive shared most of what I am going to say here with my friends through PM's and e-mails.

My first question - is this post should have been deleted immediately. It wasn't. I made sure my initial response was heated enough so that maybe you could figure out that I was upset with the content and title of the thread. Instead of deleting it, you move it over to the NPR section just in case the people over here didn't see it in the main forum. You must be real proud of this thread. I wonder why. It would make sense if I was causing trouble here - but I'm not. It would make sense if I was causing trouble anywhere - I'm not. Is there a problem between us that I am unaware of?

This post is slamming you. Will you delete this post or this thread because of that? I bet you will. Why is it - that if the thread is not complimetary to others that you do nothing? Sounds like a double standard to me. Take that any way you want to take it.

Snapshot9 - you don't know anything about this and frankly you need to shut up about it. You are wrong. Larry admits to writing all that crap over there. Call him up and ask him yourself. He is very proud of it.

SplinterHands- I'd call you an ass hole again but you enjoy being called that. You're a coward. No matter what you call yourself - you are a coward. You start trouble cloaked by your anonymity and then you run away and HIDE. Your social skills must have stopped functioning somewhere back in the 3rd grade. Timberly was right - you're stupid!

I must say the support that I have received from my friends has been overwhelming. This has not been an easy time in my life - and I dont think I have brought up any of the particulars in any thread on any forum. I'll just say that it has been a very trying time and I have tried to keep my spirits up and keep my sense of humor- which I believe is evident with the content of my posts - excluding this thread.

The board admin will see this gem of a statement and remove this thread. Ban me - delete my account if you feel it is necessary. Break my heart. I will let you know that I will defend myself when and where I have to. Whether or not you approve of me, whether or not you like me , whether or not you help me. Hopefully some of you will read between the lines here - if you need it explained to you - get with me and I'll tell you the rest.

Debra

silverbullet
10-17-2005, 05:45 PM
I have not posted on RSB for a year, but I looked over there the other day. Indeed Debra Li is right. That is Fast Larry posting over there. It is his style of writing and I do not need FL to confirm that it is really him.

BTW-Why not leave the trash on RSB and not bring it over here.

Laura

SplinterHands
10-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Actually, I think Timberly secretly likes me. If you weren't so abrasive and confrontational, people wouldn't attack you. Also, turning an internet forum into a cyber-drama may drive pool players away. Do you watch soap operas? I have no other aliases. No need to hide.

Cueless Joey
10-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Deb,
I'm sorry you have to deal with this/that.
But, little people do little things.
Stupid people do stupid things.
Great people do great things.
Life's too short to deal with these aholes.
Life's kinda short too to be an azzhole.
As far as Fat Larry, I dunno how anyone can be at that age and still be miserable. They'll be doing this world justice if they just disappear or grow up.

sack316
10-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Wow, pretty crazy stuff here. Maybe I should go read all of these threads on other boards too, but I don't feel I need to. I know Debra well enough personally to know she's a great gal. I also know she ain't afraid of speaking her mind... big whoop! Usually I agree with her thoughts and opinions, sometimes I don't. But when I don't there's no need to go flaming her on message boards... much less go to the lengths that I've seen some of these idiots go to on other boards. Debra, I'm sorry for all the crap you've had to put up with.
One thing I've always liked about the CCB is the level of maturity there is overall from top to bottom here. Of course there is always going to be a few exceptions, but in general this has always been a very friendly place to come make some good friends and get some good advice, plus a whole lot of laughs. I sure hope we don't start sinking down to the level of other message boards that sport flame wars and bitch and moan about this person and that one. This place is better than that.
Debra's friend,
Sack

silverbullet
10-18-2005, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> Actually, I think Timberly secretly likes me. If you weren't so abrasive and confrontational, people wouldn't attack you. Also, turning an internet forum into a cyber-drama may drive pool players away. Do you watch soap operas? I have no other aliases. No need to hide. <hr /></blockquote>

Just asking for clarification here. Since your post said "re:silverbullet",were you talking to me or Debra?

Laura

SplinterHands
10-18-2005, 03:47 PM
<hr /></blockquote>
Just asking for clarification here. Since your post said "re:silverbullet",were you talking to me or Debra?
Laura <hr /></blockquote>

Neither. Let's re-examine this thread. I post a warning to Debra Li that someone is bashing her on RSB and she goes off on me like a crazy woman. Now, Debra Li is accusing me of being someone that I'm not and doing things that I haven't done. You really need to get a grip, Debra Li. Oh, and by the way, I'm a multi-millionaire and I'm sure I make more in a month than you do in a year. Have a nice day.

DebraLiStarr
10-18-2005, 04:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote>
Oh, and by the way, I'm a multi-millionaire and I'm sure I make more in a month than you do in a year. Have a nice day. <hr /></blockquote>

Great. Go buy yourself a pair of balls so that you can post using your real name. Until then, take your crappy personality and go bother somebody else with it.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SplinterHands
10-18-2005, 05:00 PM
You're mean, Debra Li. What's the square root of -1?

silverbullet
10-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Splinterhands,

On the surface your intital post does not look inflammatory, but based on Debra's response I would consider it 'baiting'. In the 'games people play', it would probably be called 'bait and switch'. You say something that does not sound that bad but you know will push the other persons buttons. Then when they react, the person doing the baiting can say 'see how unreasonable, bit**y' or whatever they are'.

I am not even friends with Debra, in fact we have had 'words' in the past, but you heard her say she was trying to bounce back from some challenges. It does not matter what she did or said on RSB or any other forum besides CCB. I say drop it, and see what happens here.

Laura

SplinterHands
10-18-2005, 06:00 PM
I plan on dropping it. I still can't believe someone would go off like that. By the way, it doesn't surprise me that you've had "Words" with Debra Li. Seems to be a pretty common occurance on these billiard forums.

silverbullet
10-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Amazing is it not the hateful things people will say on a forum behind their computer that they would never say 'face to face'. I have even known people who went went after each other on a forum in a rather vicious way, yet when they met in person, they discovered they actually liked each other. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

pooljunkie73
10-19-2005, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SplinterHands:</font><hr> I plan on dropping it. I still can't believe someone would go off like that. By the way, it doesn't surprise me that you've had "Words" with Debra Li. Seems to be a pretty common occurance on these billiard forums. <hr /></blockquote>

You say you are going to drop it, yet you keep going on about it. Why not catch the hint, she doesn't care what you have to say or how much you are worth. Why come on a billiards related forum and yap about being a millionaire, ya trying to impress her? I don't think she really cares. Just because Debra speaks her mind shouldn't give you the right to go around trashing her saying she is a mean and a bitch. Grow up.

Kent