PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 6-10 Used Gold Crowns

recoveryjones
10-16-2005, 05:46 PM
The owner of my home pool room has expressed intrested in buying 6-10 used Gold Crowns if the price is right.

on that note:
There was a poster on another forum who's name is sean who had 9 such tables for sale in Seattle.Apparently his pool hall is now out of bussiness and they are stored in a warehouse in seattle.

His twice a year tournaments were a reguliar stop on the West Coast Pechauer Tour .If anyone nows how to get a hold of Sean, please Pm me.
Seattle is very close (2-3 hrs) from Vancouver, so that makes that purchase particulairily appealing.Also if anyone else knows of any other Gold USED crowns for sale (preferably on the West coast)please PM me.
Thanks, RJ

Also if anyone knows of other Gold crowns for sale in other locations (preferably West Coast please PM me.
Thanks, RJ

rackem
10-16-2005, 11:22 PM
HOW ABOUT I THINK 6 IN SAN DIEGO. PROFESSIONALLY APART AND READY TO GO. OLD ONES! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PM LET ME KNOW I CAN GET MORE INFO.

recoveryjones
10-17-2005, 12:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackem:</font><hr> HOW ABOUT I THINK 6 IN SAN DIEGO. PROFESSIONALLY APART AND READY TO GO. OLD ONES! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PM LET ME KNOW I CAN GET MORE INFO. <hr /></blockquote>

To PM(private message) me:
Just press on my name "recoveryjones" left hand corner of this post and the instructions are there.I'll send you a PM with my phone number and email address.If you are succesful in PM ing me, you can do the same. Thanks, RJ