PDA

View Full Version : CarolNYC Got Banned?!!

Barbara
10-19-2005, 07:03 AM
Why? Because of that thread about tournament audiences?

Barbara

Chopstick
10-19-2005, 07:34 AM
I don't get it. She always seemed nice.

silverbullet
10-19-2005, 07:55 AM
I did not see the thread, but if someone has been on CCB for a long time and contributed to the forum as Carol has, then they have earned the right to get some slack, at least a warning or something.

Are you sure she got banned and is not just busy with her pool tournaments and practice or something?

Laura

DebraLiStarr
10-19-2005, 08:06 AM
If that's true, then its wrong. I like Carol a lot. She has a good heart and she is a lot of fun.

The ettiquette post was getting kind of snippy between her and Fran, but hell, look at the thread with my name in the title? Doesn't make any sense that I'm still here.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

silverbullet
10-19-2005, 08:17 AM
OH. So Carol and Fran were going at it?? Think Debra. Nothing is ever a mystery for long. In the words of sherlock holmes in solving a crime, 'when you have exhausted the possible, look at the impossible'.

Laura

DebraLiStarr
10-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Laura.. surely you're not implying that someone in this scenario is "impossible"???? How dare you say such a thing! Damn you for noticing!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
10-19-2005, 08:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Why? Because of that thread about tournament audiences?

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>
I have been following that thread and I didn't think anyone, especially Carol, said anything worth getting banned over. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DickLeonard
10-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Barbara yesterday I was Banned from the Board, Fran told me there is a Glitch in the Board. She told me she was banned,then she was back on. Today I am back on so she was right.####

CarolNYC
10-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Hey Barb,
Im trying this again-if it works,cool-and I thank you guys,if not,oh well! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

Barbara
10-19-2005, 08:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Barbara yesterday I was Banned from the Board, Fran told me there is a Glitch in the Board. She told me she was banned,then she was back on. Today I am back on so she was right.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks for the explanation!

Welcome back, Toots!

Barbara

CarolNYC
10-19-2005, 08:46 AM
Hey guys,
It worked-it didnt this morning when I tried to respond to Barbara about the etiquette,so,now I'll just shoot over and write what I was going to say to barb in that post and I thank you very much for all here who supported me and cared!
Thank you!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
10-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Welcome back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

silverbullet
10-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Well I guess that 'mystery' got solved pretty fast and I was being a bit too cynical. Glad you made it back Carol and Leonard too.

I must admit that in my time off the pool forums, I was investigating something entirely different, unrelated to pool and I was running into so many weirdos and fruitcakes, that coming back on here is a welcome relief from all of the craziness. So if I seem a little skeptical and cynical at times, I am sure it is temporary and gosh it is great to be around normal basically good people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

Voodoo Daddy
10-19-2005, 09:45 AM
I wish they would ban me...I'd get some much more done!!!

catscradle
10-19-2005, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey guys,
It worked-it didnt this morning when I tried to respond to Barbara about the etiquette,so,now I'll just shoot over and write what I was going to say to barb in that post and I thank you very much for all here who supported me and cared!
Thank you!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I wish your "banning" had lasted longer so I would have had time to say something nice about you too. I could say something nice about you without you being banned, but then everybody would wind up saying nice things about each all the time and that would become an endless loop. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Oh hell, I'll say something nice, glad to see you back. I'm not particularly clever, best I could do on short notice.
Peace out sister.

Stretch
10-19-2005, 04:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey guys,
Thank you!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Awwwww we'll let u stay...this time! But we're watching you. And that other trouble maker Dick Leonard. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

nAz
10-19-2005, 10:17 PM
I was hoping you got banned! your such a trouble maker, what with expressing yourself and all. goddamn new yorkers! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
10-20-2005, 04:08 AM
Hey Deb,
Thanks,remember-onetime /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Stay well!
Carol

CarolNYC
10-20-2005, 04:18 AM
Steve-hey bigguy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Barb-jeesh,I call you all the way from New Mexico and get a
damn answering-remember that message,LMAO!
Rich-Big hugs always /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Laura-Thank you!
Dick-thanks for the explanation-say hi to your
daughter-stay well! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Catscradle-your awesome-no doubt we'll be peacing one day /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Stretch- singing"honey,you,are my shining star....."Whats
up Stretch? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Naz-LMAO-Naz,NAz, you cutiepie ,you!Yeah,goddamn NY'ers-we
never surrender,LMAO! See ya soon,Naz!

Hey,
This weekend is the Skins Billiards being held at RESORTS, (not the hilton) starts Friday (tomorrow) at 1pm-I think theres a website that gives the times (www.skinsbilliards.com)-Im headed down to help out,so hope to see some of you!

Take care all -
Carol~on the road again-hooray, no cooking his weekend,LMAO!

wolfdancer
10-20-2005, 07:53 AM
Right on !!!
Ban them all, I say
I'm a fair guy, but this **** heat is making me absolutely
crazy

Stretch
10-20-2005, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Steve-hey bigguy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Barb-jeesh,I call you all the way from New Mexico and get a
damn answering-remember that message,LMAO!
Rich-Big hugs always /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Laura-Thank you!
Dick-thanks for the explanation-say hi to your
daughter-stay well! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Catscradle-your awesome-no doubt we'll be peacing one day /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Stretch- singing"honey,you,are my shining star....."Whats
up Stretch? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Naz-LMAO-Naz,NAz, you cutiepie ,you!Yeah,goddamn NY'ers-we
never surrender,LMAO! See ya soon,Naz!

Hey,
This weekend is the Skins Billiards being held at RESORTS, (not the hilton) starts Friday (tomorrow) at 1pm-I think theres a website that gives the times (www.skinsbilliards.com)-Im headed down to help out,so hope to see some of you!

Take care all -
Carol~on the road again-hooray, no cooking his weekend,LMAO! <hr /></blockquote>

Damn, that's got to be a ccb group response record Toots "grins" Glad to see your multi tasking perpetual motion moejoe mama thing is goin on /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Almost got down your neck of the woods last month. But fear not Tootsie two pack hehe, I'm in it for the long stretch..........so we'll share a table yet. St. ~chillin like a Villain~