PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Watergate...?

theinel
10-21-2005, 01:53 AM
The grand jury investigating the CIA leak ends 10/28. The AP is reporting that indictments are likely but not necessarily for the leak itself but for a cover-up.
Full Article (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051021/pl_nm/bush_leak_dc)

Gayle in MD
10-21-2005, 05:18 AM
There will be indictments. Valerie Plame was in fact an undercover agent, whose name was always preceeded in top secret documents with a big red S. Dick Cheney and Bush set in motion their usual assault against people who reveal their lies, and set out to destroy Joe Wilson's reputation. Mr. Wilson, whose background proves that he was the obvious best selection to investigate the false assertions of the Bush administration (that Saddam had purchased Yellow Cake from Niger,) exposed the lies told by George Bush in his State Of The Unions Address, another treasonist act perpetrated by the Bush administration, BTW, which (The address) was full of falsehoods, and scare tactics used to sell the American people and the Senate and the Congress to get behind his own personal agenda of a pre-emptive attack and occupation against a country which was of no immediate threat to the United States. To knowingly give false statements to the Senate and the Congress is a felony. To take our country to war under false pretenses is treason, an impeachable offense.

Saddam did not purchase Yellow Cake, was not connected to al Qaeda in any way, had nothing to do with 9/11, did not have weapons of mass destruction, and hated bin Laden. The amount of evidence which proves the administrations statements to be false is overwhelming, yet as recently as last sunday, the most evil of the evil, Secretary Rice, was STILL on national television repeating these lies.

Judy Miller, along with other right wing media, such as Fox News, was a partner in crime in the Bush administrations afforts to decieve the American people. She was one of the many right wing pundits used by the administration to assert their agenda. I don't doubt for a minute that the person whom she was protecting in her refusal to testify until she was assured that the questions would be limited to conversations with Libby, was Dick Cheney himself.

The administration has used the same practice of personal destruction to destroy anyone in government who exposed their lies.

Watergate pales greatly in comparrison to taking this country to war with false information and corrupt intentions. Most of the 9/11 highjackers were from Saudi Arabia, the country whose leader Bush holds hands with, and with whom Bush and his Father have been involved with in business for decades. The horror of this story is that there are still 39 % of the people in this country who are still supporting the most corrupt administration in history. Breaking into the Democratic National headquarters was nothing compared to decieving an entire nation, along with the rest of the world, in order to launch a war in which already two thousand of our young people have given their lives, and over fifteen thousand maimed, fighting a country which was of no immediate threat to our National Security.

When I was growing up, and learning about Hitler, the word "Propaganda" was a word I associated with Communism. I never dreamed, back then, that it would become a word I would eventually associate with my own country. George Bush should be impeached. No American President, in my life time, has displayed the evil which is the hallmark of this administration.

Fox News now has launched a new Buzz word to cover the reality that crooks in the administration are finally being arrested, they are calling it, The "Criminalizing" of the GOP....I suppose the ignorant right wing automatons will suck this right up. It is now "Criminalizing" to arrest a criminal!

Fight them Over here, so we won't have to Fight them Over here!

Gayle in Md.