PDA

View Full Version : in Loving Memory

stickman
10-22-2005, 11:17 PM
She picked me up, when I fell down. She taught me lessons that will last a lifetime. At 87, Mom is gone, but will never be forgotten. Love, your Son

PQQLK9
10-23-2005, 12:44 AM
My prayers and condolences are with you Stick.

Sid_Vicious
10-23-2005, 12:44 AM
You probably lost your best friend, my mom was just that and I miss her after her passing this year. My thoughts are with you...sid

sack316
10-23-2005, 01:09 AM
Sorry for your loss my friend. remember, as long as her teachings, advice, and her thoughts are with you-- then she is never really gone-- she is with you every second of every day.
Sack

Rich R.
10-23-2005, 05:12 AM
I am very sorry for your loss.

DebraLiStarr
10-23-2005, 06:52 AM
Jim

We all love you very much. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts & prayers.

Big hugs
Debra

Barbara
10-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Barbara

Deeman3
10-23-2005, 07:58 AM
God bless you. I don't even want to think about losing my mother. I know it's gonna happen one day but I hope it's a long way off.

I know your mother is proud to have you feel this way about her and she is smiling down on her son.

At 87 I'm sure she had a rich and rewarding life. May we all be thankful for the time we do have with those we love.

Dee

Fran Crimi
10-23-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm so sorry, Jim. There are no comforting words for such a loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Fran

dg-in-centralpa
10-23-2005, 03:35 PM
May she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

DG - someday I'll have to face this same thing, and I'm not ready for it

pooldaddy9
10-24-2005, 10:09 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family. Joel

wolfdancer
10-24-2005, 12:00 PM
With Deepest Sympathy

Jim, having lost my mom last year, at age 91, I understand what you are going through. Her funeral was one of the hardest things that I've had to deal with, in my own life.
time is a great healer though, and my brother and I keep her memory alive, sharing the personal, the funny, the poignant, stories about her. Our little joke is that Mom and dad, put the "fun" in disfunctional.
Mom's are so special...they only see the good in you, and overlook the human frailties that we all have...they're the best of your best friends
You'll also have those great memories of your Mom, long after you have gone through the grieving process.
In this time of sorrow though, I'd like to also offer my sympathies, as other CCB'rs have done.