PDA

View Full Version : Where did you go When CCB was down?

Tom_In_Cincy
06-24-2002, 05:05 PM
I immediately went to AZBilliard's forum and there was a post about CCB being down..

I also went to Playpool.com and checked in for awhile..

But,, it was a very slow Sunday.. with no CCB..

Doctor_D
06-24-2002, 05:20 PM
Good evening:

I was competiting in the Ladies NJ State 8 Ball Championships at Castle Billiards in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

Dr. D.

Barbara
06-24-2002, 05:21 PM
I went and checked out Ken's posts over at playpool.com a couple times. He's got translating JR's posts down cold. LMAO a couple times.

Other than that, I got to review 7 of the 16 chapters of TCP/IP stuff for my midterm. Woohoo!

Barbara~~~brain hurts...

06-24-2002, 05:26 PM
Dr. D,

How did you do? Who did you play? Looks like it was one TOUGH tourny! I wish someone would post the brackets for all the regional tours.... but that's a lot to ask for. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Karla

cheesemouse
06-24-2002, 06:06 PM
I spent some time at the site where the subject is the up coming World event in England. These English guys really think their snooker players can play nineball. It's kind of funny. there are also a number of Asians who post there and I love the way they express themselves in English. I threw a couple zingers at them but they just ignore me. LOL LOL......
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.worldpoolchampionship.com/forum/default.asp>http://www.worldpoolchampionship.com/forum/default.asp</a>

06-24-2002, 06:35 PM
...immediately to the nearest pool table, to drown my sorrows! LOL LMAO

Scott Lee

jjinfla
06-24-2002, 06:41 PM
The CCB was down? When was this? I must have been out playing pool. Doing that a lot more lately. More fun than watching. Jake

TalismanTony
06-24-2002, 08:17 PM
I don't get much time to spend on the board, so it was a bummer to find the site down when I DID have some free time on Sunday.

I spent about 20 mins trying alternative ISP connections, to make sure it wasn't a problem my end stopping me from connecting to the CCB and then emailed Troy to see if he knew what was happening.

Glad that its all back here working now.

Kind regards,

rackmup
06-24-2002, 08:26 PM
I was forced (by the voices in my head) to go to playpool.com and throw some zingers at their two pool pundits; "Alpha/JR/Bill" and "Little Greggie".

I hate when the CCB is down. It turns a mild-mannered and usually polite <font color=red>Rack</font color=red>m<font color=red>Up</font color=red> into something <font color=red>evil</font color=red> and <font color=green>bitter</font color=green> and my dogs tell me to write mean things about people.

Regards,

Ken (feels better now that the CCB is back up and the voices have left and the dogs are sleeping.)

Voodoo Daddy
06-24-2002, 10:27 PM
I was watching Rackmup throw tomato's at ALPHA...too much fun not ot watch!!

Voodoo...throw's the occasional tomato

stickman
06-24-2002, 10:37 PM
I mostly lurked at AZ and Playpool. There are a few others I check out from time to time.

06-25-2002, 12:04 AM
... I checked out some of the other boards and finally became so depressed and Bored that I killed myself...... Smorgass Bored

06-25-2002, 12:12 AM
I WENT TO THE GOLF COURSE...JER

Rod
06-25-2002, 02:16 AM
So did I

Doctor_D
06-25-2002, 05:22 AM
Good morning:

I shot very well and it was my best tournament to date. However, the luck of the draw had me run head on into Two (2) Touring Pros; Kim Shaw (who defeated me 5 to 0) and Julie Kelly (who defeated me 4 to 3). And yes, it was a very tough tournament.

Winner's Bracket was a race to 5, One Loss Bracket was a race to 4.

Dr. D.

Eric.
06-25-2002, 08:36 AM

HarryDC
06-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Tom,

I was fishing was this thing broken again?

HarryDC

06-25-2002, 10:49 AM

MikeM
06-25-2002, 06:25 PM
I was out of town all weekend. I was GLAD that I didn't have huge numbers of posts to wade through!

MM

06-25-2002, 09:02 PM
I went to bed. It's the only place I have more fun than here, but last weekend I actually just needed the sleep!! Another LONG week ahead, enjoy everyone! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

cheesemouse
06-25-2002, 09:45 PM
Way to go Doc. Keep up the good work. It's always nice when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I nice reward for all the hard work.

cheesemouse
06-25-2002, 09:50 PM
Whitewolf,
That will be a good site to visit during and after that tournament. I just hope an American player wins and a few more finish high. Then we can really stick it to the stuffy English guys. I hope Earl does his emotional breakdown routine for all the tight butts too. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif